WTB: 90-93 Fox 5.0 up to $8,000

NadineIsBack

Established Member
I'm in need of another fox. My car is going away and all i have left is my crotch rocket. Post what you've got, from LX's to Cobra's. Can be an auto but i prefer a stick. Needs to be a 5.0 and no rollers or race cars. I'm in IRAQ right now on a contract so i may not be very speedy on my replys. I have plenty of cash to drop, and my mechanic will take care of the transaction and overview of the vehicle for me. I live in North Texas so unless you know of a good shipping company nothing too far north. Post um up.

lookin4more

Established Member
mustang

Well it's not in the years your looking for but I have a 89 gt hatch 5.0 5 speed some aftermarket stuff good body paint. I llive in omaha nebraska so its not a long drive. pm if your interested so I can give you a better description thanks

crazycarlo

Established Member
Ive got a 92 5.0 auto. It runs but the interior needs to be replaced. Im selling it pretty cheap $2000 as I now drive a 98 cobra.

slohatch

Established Member
2-1.gif

NadineIsBack

Established Member
Decided to wait till April when i get back to the US. My bank is being retarded and i've given up on dealing with them. I'll keep all these in mind though. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread