WTB: 99/01 cobra tail lights

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
there is a set on ebay at 110 15 shipping. i have a brand new passenger side with wrapping still on it. currently on the hunt for a driver side to match

swedensky

Established Member
why are there suddenly so many sets on ebay? has swedensky come down on price yet?

No, I did not. I kept mine since they only had a couple thousand miles as take-offs, and were flawless with harness's and bulbs a relay. I was willing to work it, but not at like half the price like you offered.. But since he was looking for a set I found a friend thinking about selling his and grabbed them for him.

@ForceFeed got your text I was at work til about 11 but I'll text you the tracking number tomorrow when I get up and about.

force feed

Established Member
No, I did not. I kept mine since they only had a couple thousand miles as take-offs, and were flawless with harness's and bulbs a relay. I was willing to work it, but not at like half the price like you offered.. But since he was looking for a set I found a friend thinking about selling his and grabbed them for him.

@ForceFeed got your text I was at work til about 11 but I'll text you the tracking number tomorrow when I get up and about.

Still no tracking number

Users who are viewing this thread