Wtb: HÄns racecraft subframe connectors

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey guy's.

Han's said the price of the subframe connectors are 449.99 plus fright and the rear shock tower brace is 129.99 plus fright. On the subframe connectors will work on the convertibles to if you were wondering. TO DO THIS RUN HE NEED A MINUMUM ORDER OF 14.

He's going to called me back with the method payment for us. ( individually or go throught a dealer )

So guy's if you're on another form let other people know about this run that Hans is doing

Thanks guy's

Last edited:

ssp.vortech

Established Member
I would really like to get a set, but to be realistic, it's going to be tough to get 14 or more people to commit to buy these. I would like to hear from this Hans fellow myself.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Hey guy's I just got of the phone with Hans. He said he would do a ran of sub frame connector if he could sell X number of them.

I have another meeting over the with him tomorrow at 10 A.M and he will let me know the current cost of the sub frames connectors and the X number he need to produce and sell of the sub frame connector.

He does have the standard rear shock tower brace in stock, he will give me a price on the tomorrow. Hans Racecraft - Ford Mustang Rear Shock Tower Brace

The roll cages are custom pieces. The X brace rear shock tower and the roll cage are used together. But he is not producing them at this time.

I did tell Hans the email on his web site is was not working at this time. He is having his web guy or guy's fix it now, and it should be up and working no later than Friday.

Any question just PM me or call me at 817 851 3681
Sincerely
Michael Hughes

So no problem calling in and ordering a Rear Brace?

black 10th vert

Established Member
Michael, just a thought... You should require a deposit of say, $50, to $100 to guarantee that people are serious when forming this type of a group buy. Otherwise, you will have a ton of guys saying "yeah, I'll take one", and when the time to buck up comes, all you will get is excuses. This isn't a big deal with most group buys, because they are just formed to save a few bucks, but in this case, the whole run is dependent on the number being ordered.

ssp.vortech

Established Member
TTT. PM sent to Michael Hughes....

Need to get the ball rolling on this!

Update: Sent email to Hans through his website. Last time I tried, I received an error message. This time it appears it went through. :shrug:

Last edited:

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey Guy's Sorry for my inactive I have been studying for my mid term exams. I waiting on Han to call me back to see if he has any dealer that will take this order. If not I was going to has if he wanted me or someone else to become a dealer for him for this production run.

How many of y'all really want a set? I got three guy's including my self and I'm working on two more for us.

Last edited:

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey 03 DSG Snake to answer your question yes I do have his number. I asked Hans a few weeks if i could give it out he said no because it's office line. Hans make suspension on the side. He make machining equipment for company mostly. The equipment you see in a factory is what he told me.

I got his number by complete accident a year ago and I held on to it. He wants every thing to go the email on his web page. I did tell him the email was not working last time we talked.

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Hey 03 DSG Snake to answer your question yes I do have his number. I asked Hans a few weeks if i could give it out he said no because it's office line. Hans make suspension on the side. He make machining equipment for company mostly. The equipment you see in a factory is what he told me.

I got his number by complete accident a year ago and I held on to it. He wants every thing to go the email on his web page. I did tell him the email was not working last time we talked.

Shot him an email, hopefully I will hear back. I've been wanting one of those Rear Braces for some time.

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Just got off the phone with Hans guy's and he said when it comes time to pay for the subframe we will go through this sister company. They take credit card and personal check.

All we need is 14 plus order guy's so let's get them. If any of y'all guy's are on other forms please post that we are try to place a order.

Thank for y'all help

Sincerely
Michael Hughes

Users who are viewing this thread