WTB: modded Termi ASAP cash in hand

92 TYPHOON

Established Member
Hello all, after sorting out some things in my life, I finally have the cash to purchase an 03/04 cobra. I will consider both coupes and convertibles, but I do have a slight preference for a vert (the wife's wishes). I will consider all colors but I am trying to stay away from DSG, MG and zinc yellow. If its a 10th anniversary car that is a plus also. The mileage must be under 45k or so. The more modded the better. I am REALLY looking for a KB or whipple car. The only mods I am trying to avoid are a cage and racing seats but if the right deal comes along I will deal with it. Price wise I am looking to not spend more than 20k, but if you are priced a little above I'm sure we can work something out. Again, for the right car I will pay.

And please don't post in here telling me I can't find anything within this criterion since there have been several that have sold recently. Also, please don't post a link to your 25k car unless you are willing to do some serious dealing to get closer to my 20k. Finally, I do live in Michigan but I am not scared to make a road trip, it won't be the first time. Thanks in advance.:coolman:

92 TYPHOON

Established Member
I think we can make a deal with the 6 speed but I would want the kb on it still . Email me some more pics to bad03cobra (at)gmail dot com

92 TYPHOON

Established Member
TTT, still looking, some nice cars out there, had trouble reaching a couple sellers so I guess they don't want to sell their cars. PM me or post here, and answer your calls so we can make a deal!

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
gonna be hard to grab a twin screw car with low miles around 20k
i have a whipple charged yellow vert would sell for 21k with eaton and stock feul
or 24k with everything dont think i would go lower

Users who are viewing this thread