WTF?

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Is it just me or does everyone else here think it's pretty ridiculous for SVT/Ford to take over a month (and counting....) to replace a faulty motor? I realize it is a major project, however, it shouldn't take this long to get the damn job done. Am I right? I'm not even the owner of the vehicle but it still makes me ticked off. :cryying: :fm:

Last edited:

Joey

I don't get out much
Established Member
What's the issue...Ford can't get the engine, or dealership too retarded to install it?

Remember, Quality Job...[place a number other than 1 here]

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
I all hve to agree with you, we all know whos car that is now dont we hehehe :D

You guys were over drinking beer the other night and didnt invite me .............. how rude:cryying: :cryying:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
took me 1.5 mos to get a transmission rebuilt..

somethin about "we dont make that part anymore"

WTF.. so they had to order it from england..
turns out they had stopped production of the parts in question also.

sooo ford had to re-tool and do another batch of parts for my tranny

lol idiots

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I think it sounds like "We'll put you on the back burning til we have time to find you an engine, then maybe after we get sick of seeing the engine sit around we'll think about putting it in for you.."

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Jeez I cant ****ing wait! Shit I should just drop mine off, and say, I bought this car with this tick, and I like my MONEY BACK! Or that 01 Lighting you have sitting over there, my choice of course! Then If they say NO!, ill whip out my 9mm Glock, and start to mow them down one by one, those discusting Ford Employees! There all GOING TO DIE! SERVICE MANAGER FIRST! Then ill save the Sexxy secretary, and run off and have sex with her, and then..............................:sleeping:

Joey

I don't get out much
Established Member
Originally posted by 00JSVT
Then ill save the Sexxy secretary, and run off and have sex with her, and then..............................:sleeping:

Unfortunately, that sexy secretary is usually a 200 lb, donut eating, google glass wearing, "I think I look sexy when I flash my fat thighs", smoking, 5 can of hair spray a day...secretary...that doesn't even know how to answer the friggin' phone. "Duh, what's a service department"

Just going by what I usually see at the dealerships though... :D

S

SVTHottie102

Aww my poor babys cars still in that shop...Believe me I hear about it EVERY day LOL:sad

Users who are viewing this thread