WTT: 18" Ford FR500's (chrome) for some...

loud_snake

Established Member
'm thinking about trading my wheels for something different.

I currently have Ford FR500's, 18x9 all around. 235/35/18 in front and 275/40/18 rears. Wheels are in great condition. Tires in front are new, but the rear's have about 30% life left.

I will consider trading them for some deep dish FR500's but they would have to be 18 inch.

Not interested in 17 inch.

Let me know what you have.

Neutrinodl18

Established Member
weird... so you want try something different and that means some fr500 for another set of fr500's? deep dish fr500's are badass I'm about to get a set myself but you should have gotten those in the first place. I don't know who is gonna wanna trade in their deepdish's for some smaller wheels :shrug:

loud_snake

Established Member
Neutrinodl18 said:
weird... so you want try something different and that means some fr500 for another set of fr500's? deep dish fr500's are badass I'm about to get a set myself but you should have gotten those in the first place. I don't know who is gonna wanna trade in their deepdish's for some smaller wheels :shrug:

I know I'm weird. A year a go I had the DD FR500's but then wanted the stock look chromies, so I traded. Them later I traded the chromies for some "Ford" FR500's, not knok-offs like most people have. Seemed like a good trade to me. The only down fall is Ford doesn't make a DD FR000 wheel. Other then that these wheels a sweet.

You rarely see Ford FR500's on cobra's, mostly knok-offs, well at least from what I've seen.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
might be a little expensive but widen the original ford fr 500 to a 10'' for bigger wheel?

Users who are viewing this thread