WTT 634 RWHP 2006 GTO for 03/04 Cobra

wildaries83

Established Member
Hmm think I might know that car, seen it a couple times in hunters crossing or whatever it is called. If that is it, very nice car, sounds great!

screamngdave

Back in Time....
Established Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
LOL in your dreams..Whats up Dave...Where did you go? I left there a couple weeks back and moved to Missouri...I am looking to get a cobra now, just always wanted one but never got one and I couldnt justify getting one with the GTO too...I have some REALLY good trades Im looking at right now so its a matter of time before I join the mustang boys again...And dave I give it to you that you would be the only one be worried about running....

I'm still here brotha. I moved the shop up town now, I'm in the "Big House"!lol All is good here. Busy as a one legged man in a butt-kicking contest but we'll survive. I hope all goes good with the trades. Your GTO is a super nice ride and nasty as a mofo.

Ha, pretty obvious which one this is, there isn't but one canary yellow cobra running around here. About as bad as my bright blue one haha. BTW clutch is rocking dave, I figure out about half those sound issues.

I hear ya canary yellow.lol How's that eye doing?

wildaries83

Established Member
Thanks, yeah that was me, my parents live in Hunters crossing

Yeah I have the newer mustang, the bright blue, side exhaust and lowered and such. Not sure you remember. Anyhow, I know someone looking for a GTO and they live here. Told them about your ride and they know the car. He is suppose to jump on this forum to check it out.

I hear ya canary yellow.lol How's that eye doing?[/QUOTE]

Looking like might need to get some laser surgery. Hey I need to get up with you. I am trailing away from TT and giving that NOS some serious thought.

X R8TED

Established Member
Yeah I have the newer mustang, the bright blue, side exhaust and lowered and such. Not sure you remember. Anyhow, I know someone looking for a GTO and they live here. Told them about your ride and they know the car. He is suppose to jump on this forum to check it out.

Thanks I appreciate it. Can you PM the person name? I might know them

I hear ya canary yellow.lol How's that eye doing?

Looking like might need to get some laser surgery. Hey I need to get up with you. I am trailing away from TT and giving that NOS some serious thought.[/QUOTE]

That is indeed very tempting. I have a 2003 Black Cobra Coupe, my mods are in my sig.

Shoot me a PM nothing is in stone yet

nellyp

no one in their right mind would want to trade a cobra for that gtslow,,, lol,, whats up man, this is nelly, long time no see. I see you moved. Anyways man, hope everything works out for you, and I have always liked your car, I just couldn't let you know that, you know how it is. Keep in touch man.

X R8TED

Established Member
launch
no one in their right mind would want to trade a cobra for that gtslow,,, lol,, whats up man, this is nelly, long time no see. I see you moved. Anyways man, hope everything works out for you, and I have always liked your car, I just couldn't let you know that, you know how it is. Keep in touch man.

ha ha ha whats up man, I had some good offers but I think Im going Corvette, How your ride going? Are you back in the states for good? Ill Might be down there in a couple week to pick up this vette.

Users who are viewing this thread