Xbox One

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Who all is camping out for the midnight release?

What games are you guys getting at launch?

Who is excited to try the new Kinect?

Start posting your thoughts as you get yours fired up and running.

Sick03Vert

Banned
Had a pre-order from Amazon back in July. Cancelled last month.

Too much money, plus I don't care about Kinect. HUGE Forza fan, but it isn't worth it for one game. Had Ryse and NFS:Rivals pre-ordered as well....lost interest in Ryse and will be getting Rivals on 360.

I'll be waiting to see how the PS4 and One launches turn out, as well as what issues are had with both, before I make a purchase.

95PGTTech

Established Member
Too much hype
Too much money
Don't touch my Kinect now, certainly don't want it to be required.

I won't purchase until they stop supporting the XB360 entirely. At which point, I'll probably not buy another console. Like cell phones, these things are getting out of hand.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I heard and saw reviews of Ryse, it is beautiful to look at but overall its a 6 hour crap game. Its the Knack for Xbox One.

I look forward playing Dead Rising 3 and Forza, jealous, us PS4 owners need to wait months for a good racing game and about DR3 not coming to PS4.

Zemedici

Established Member
**** Xbox one, after their whole 'whoopsie just kidding' after they got destroyed at E3 by the PS4, I'm out. And it's more expensive than the PS4? Pass.

I'll be snagging a PS4.

greenflash00

Established Member
I'll admit I'm interested in the Xbox One but I watched a few reviews on the Kinect and voice command thing and it was waaaaaaaayyyyy off. It flat out didn't work for the testers sometimes. I may get one eventually but probably wait until the price drops a good bit and some of the issues are worked out. Not a fan of "needing" Kinect either.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
How did you manage that? Amazon has not been taking pre orders for a while now.

I'm going to try and get one, but not by camping.
When more systems are received, they open the option to fill those. Same thing happened for the PS4. Hell, on the day of release for PS4, Amazon got more PS4's and people were able to order them that same day for Monday-Tuesday delivery date.

Careful O.P, I see a lot of PS4 people coming in.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Ain't nobody got time for that!

I want one, but I know if I get it I won't be able to get anything else done. My ZR1 is being ripped into pieces, I'm remodeling the basement and putting a full bar/man cave there, and I'm finishing the entertainment center in my living room. Xbox one would totally **** all that up. When I get more time, I'm definitely buying it and I'm racing you in Forza Matt.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Ain't nobody got time for that!

I want one, but I know if I get it I won't be able to get anything else done. My ZR1 is being ripped into pieces, I'm remodeling the basement and putting a full bar/man cave there, and I'm finishing the entertainment center in my living room. Xbox one would totally **** all that up. When I get more time, I'm definitely buying it and I'm racing you in Forza Matt.

I am holding you to it! We can be ZR1s and get our asses whooped by the 5.bros. just like real life

20redfire03

Established Member
Getting it tonight. The gamestop I'm going to is supposed to only have 20 people so it should be in and out. Currently I'm getting BF4, Ghost, probably DR3 and maybe AC4 or Forza.

TrevorR90

Banned
When more systems are received, they open the option to fill those. Same thing happened for the PS4. Hell, on the day of release for PS4, Amazon got more PS4's and people were able to order them that same day for Monday-Tuesday delivery date.

Careful O.P, I see a lot of PS4 people coming in.

I ordered a Ps4 that way too. I ordered it last week from Amazon. Then Amazon opened up pre orders for the xbox one for about 15 minutes yesterday and I was able to snag one. On its way here now.

Last edited:

chikenkiwi2

Established Member
I'll admit I'm interested in the Xbox One but I watched a few reviews on the Kinect and voice command thing and it was waaaaaaaayyyyy off. It flat out didn't work for the testers sometimes. I may get one eventually but probably wait until the price drops a good bit and some of the issues are worked out. Not a fan of "needing" Kinect either.

Looks like it works pretty good to me... A lot of dorks on this forum with ps4 PP in their mouths. :cryying:

Xbox One All-in-One Demo with Yusuf Mehdi and Marc Whitten - YouTube

[youtube_browser]xhe6jV-APwM[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

kaotic

Established Member
Ill buy one once Titan fall comes out. I hate PS4 exclusives, but I also hate this whole kinect crap, Maybe then (march/april 2014) there will be a kinect less Xbox One.

Rct851

Established Member
Y'all hit me up I probably will whoop y'all's zr1 in a mustang GT lol. And yes just like real life .. Serious

Users who are viewing this thread