Y-Pipe Group Buy

SVTCuervo

Established Member
Hey guys. This Group Buys is currently going on Contour.org. Its for a Brullen Y-pipe. This Y-pipe is different from the rest of the Y-pipes on the market, because it is equal length. This means that the pipe actually mixes the exhaust gasses gradually instead of ablsting them head on into each other. This equal length eliminates the drone made by the previous stock pipe. Its all Stainled Steal and the cat is flanged so you can replace it with a staight pipe when you go to the track. It also carries the option of having an EXTREME flow cat that flow 35% better then HIGH flow cats.

This price for this pipe is $285. That is $50 dollars off what the regular price is. and compared to the SHO shop pipe made of SS with a cat, its WAY cheaper in this GB.

Also if you would like the EXTREME flow cat, then it will be an additional $88 dollars.

If you have any questions or would like to get in on this, EMAIL me at [email protected]

I'll hold this GB open untill the end of the month. If you need more time, just email me and I'll see what I can do. Thanks

SVTCuervo

Established Member
hey if you want to see some pics of the Brullen Y-pipe and the Xtreme flow cat and the stats on it, check out the CEG post. Here is a preview:

1693-dp1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread