Yaaawn good morning kill

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
I'm headed to work this morning and I hear the fart can exhaust two cars ahead followed by a blow off. Hmm what is it? I see a blue egg-new style STI, cool it looked good too. We get next to each other at the stop light and I think in my head naaa to early for this. Light turns green and I leave normally and he leaves right after me. I'm about to shift into second and that's when I hear his rpm's so eh wtf right. So I hammer it too and pull a car on him instantly. I hear the sound of like cha cha cha cha from him from every gear shift (didn't sound right to me) and I keep pulling and get out of it middle of the way through 3rd...what's the point I'm 2 cars ahead. It had to be in the 60's this am and glad my NT05Rs hooked.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Nice kill.......:thumbsup:

Haha indeed....yummy

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Just raced a old comet with a 440 well thats the badge that was on it....seemed more like a 140 lol worse than the STI

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Gold wheels on the new egg? Maybe it was AdamSVT in his new subaru? lol He bought one of those things; sold his kick arse termi for it :/

NEp8ntballer

Established Member
I hear the sound of like cha cha cha cha from him from every gear shift (didn't sound right to me) and I keep pulling and get out of it middle of the way through 3rd...what's the point I'm 2 cars ahead. It had to be in the 60's this am and glad my NT05Rs hooked.

I don't remember the manufacturer, but somebody makes a BOV that does that.

Users who are viewing this thread