JPC - 9.96 @ 133 with a Sealed Stock N/A Coyote engine

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Well we took our coyote stock car to World Cup Finals @ MIR this past weekend and ran our coyote stock car. Went a 9.96 @ 133 twice and also went a 9.98 later in the night.

Setup

Sealed Stock Coyote Engine
M-6007-M50S

Manual Transmission
FTW Racing Fuel - (Available through us)
Kooks Longtube Headers
L&M 82mm Throttle Body
JLT Intake
JPC Custom Tune
Powercell Battery

BMR Suspension
Bogart Wheels

Race Weight - 2865
HP - ~500rwhp

Video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML1KZEUhn0Y&feature=youtu.be

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

621450_498517196845530_2045927912_o.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Well we went through the car and removed what was wasn't needed. If we couldn't remove it we replaced it with a lighter weight version.

I mean the car still has a fairly complete interior (only missing the passenger and rear seat). It's still got OEM glass, power windows and working lights all the way around.

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
i love u guys, very impressive. I cant wait to a intune with tune from you guys, maybe for xmas if I can swing it past the old lady.

FIFTY

Established Member
Congrats! Not sure if this was covered before but how the hell does a *SEALED* block make 500hp with mods listed? inquiring minds would love to know...

Last edited:

faztcobra

Established Member
Congrats! Not sure if this was covered before but how the hell does a *SEALED* block make 500hp with mods listed? inquiring minds would love to know...
That is crazy isn't it? I think there was a thread in here somewhere and a lot of it has to do with the FTW fuel they're using. It's significantly better than E85. I think I also saw in that thread it was like $30/gal. Details are foggy in my memory at the moment, but it's a place to start. After that, I guess it's all in the tuning.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member

Most of it was gains in efficiency. You pickup some power when you remove resistance in the driveline.

Also there's lots of power to be had using the new FTW Fuel. It's an oxygenated E85 Blend and it makes some serious power.

Then of course there's the countless hours of tuning and R&D we did on the car.

It comes down to the little things.

Users who are viewing this thread