2001 Mustang Cobra salvage possibly for sale

IndyCobraVert

Established Member
My car is likely going to be totaled out by the insurance company so I may have it for sale as salvage. Here are pics after the wreck:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/799115-what-nightmares-made.html

Pics before:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...9327-pics-my-new-01-cobra-much-more-come.html

I may just remove the wheels and tail lights and sell the rest as is. Seats should be in very good condition. Drivetrain is largely unknown. Engine probably has significant damage but the rest is unknown. The transmission was put in 6 months ago as a rebuilt tranny. Rear end and IRS should be perfect. Brand new convertible top installed 2 months ago.

Send me offers if anyone is interested.

UPDATE: The car has been declared a total loss and is back in my possession. I am just waiting to settle with insurance and will be taking offers until I do.

Last edited:

IndyCobraVert

Established Member
I am actually not sure of the brand but they are 19". They were on the car when I got it so I am planning on keeping them. I tried to figure it out but there are no obvious markings.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I am actually looking for a Back bumper. Pm me your bottom price on it.. depending on what it is we could work something out.

IndyCobraVert

Established Member
I don't need the taillights, but if the harness extensions could be had separately I'm definitely interested.

I'm not selling anything separate from the car. Anything I remove is for myself and what I remove depends on how much is offered. I have some interested parties and I am trying to sell it by this weekend to the best offer.

IndyCobraVert

Established Member
Some engine bay pictures. Doesn't look near as bad as far as engine damage goes in these. Going to look for where the oil was coming from when weather permits.

Photo Album - Imgur

k4qBth.jpg

kAvO3h.jpg

9S0LOh.jpg

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I'll def buy those taillights if you or the person who buys it wants to sell them.

ray1593

Established Member
Could you send me your asking price please, also could you give me some detail on the condition on the engine?? thanks.

copermn

Established Member
yeah, can you send me a PM bout the price your asking for it anda ll? and pics of it is possible? thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread