Pics of my new 01 Cobra, much more to come!

IndyCobraVert

Established Member
Finally got some pics of my new Cobra... needs some more detailing and can't wait to do a thorough clay/polish/wax! Was also able to drive a bit with the top down this weekend!

1002081z.jpg

The old and the new:
1002073u.jpg

Engine, ram air intake with K&N filter
1002078.jpg

Interior is pretty much spotless
1002079.jpg

Others:

1002077.jpg

1002080.jpg

1002083d.jpg

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
ill be the first jerk..first..love the red gt..sn95 ftw.. second..get some 03-04 factory smoked headlights asap..those 99 headlights are garbage...and third get some spacers out back..i never am the guy to do this..but it needs to be said lol...but goodluck with it looks super clean! nice upgrade..

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
01 Cobra ftw! Looks good, congrats!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Finally got some pics of my new Cobra... needs some more detailing and can't wait to do a thorough clay/polish/wax! Was also able to drive a bit with the top down this weekend!

Interior is pretty much spotless
1002079.jpg

That is a great looking Cobra. I agree that the interior looks just about spotless. Great car. Enjoy it this summer. :thumbsup:

What the heck is that video in your signature. Man, talk about a bully! That poor, skinny little kid got slammed to the pavement. :eek:

EDIT: Oops! It was the other way around. The SKINNY little kid was the bully. And he paid the price big time. Here's the video. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWMGsmyq7zM"]YouTube - Bully gets slammed![/nomedia]

Last edited:

IndyCobraVert

Established Member
That is a great looking Cobra. I agree that the interior looks just about spotless. Great car. Enjoy it this summer. :thumbsup:

What the heck is that video in your signature. Man, talk about a bully! That poor, skinny little kid got slammed to the pavement. :eek:

EDIT: Oops! It was the other way around. The SKINNY little kid was the bully. And he paid the price big time. Here's the video. YouTube - Bully gets slammed!

lol, guess that GIF does look a bit evil without knowing the backstory :-D

ill be the first jerk..first..love the red gt..sn95 ftw.. second..get some 03-04 factory smoked headlights asap..those 99 headlights are garbage...and third get some spacers out back..i never am the guy to do this..but it needs to be said lol...but goodluck with it looks super clean! nice upgrade..

Yep, changing to smoked headlights is going to be one of my first changes for sure, and that is going to be soon. We will see about adding wheel spacers, hadn't thought about that one yet.

Last edited:

SUPERSHELBY

SOO-PURR-SHELL-BEE
Established Member
wierd... 01 Cobra's had the blacked out headlights while the 99 had the chromes... wonder who'd change them from blacked out to.... chrome? hmm....

70Maverick

Established Member
wierd... 01 Cobra's had the blacked out headlights while the 99 had the chromes... wonder who'd change them from blacked out to.... chrome? hmm....

It's definitely an 01 though. The radio and rear spoiler, seats etc. I think there is a plastic core support cover missing so maybe it was popped at one time. Very nice looking ride, OP. Lot's of potential there. I like the color.

Users who are viewing this thread