Vin #'s on 2003 cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremeskime21

Established Member
Have to get an inspection by state police on my vehicle to get a vin number reassigned. Just so I know and the police officer doesn't give it a half assed attempt, where are the hidden spots for vin #'s on an 2003 cobra?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Have to get an inspection by state police on my vehicle to get a vin number reassigned. Just so I know and the police officer doesn't give it a half assed attempt, where are the hidden spots for vin #'s on an 2003 cobra?

What you talkin bout Willis?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
my spidy senses are tingling on this one....

not too many GOOD reasons someone would want to know that information.

xtremeskime21

Established Member
I just purchased the vehicle from NY. It has a newly issued NJ temp vin # because it was stolen previously off a lot when it was new. I was just curious so I could give it a look before the State Trooper came. I want to get the old vin reinstated. The dash and door tag were taken. There is some more background. Sorry to insult, or make anyone think I'm a thief.

xtremeskime21

Established Member
I just want to make sure the vin is found. Having it be an original vin # vehicle is important to me. Thanks.

xtremeskime21

Established Member
I don't know... I guess I shouldn't have asked. All I am getting is questioning. Forget it, close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread