F/S 2.3 TVS(2013 Shelby)

hotford

Established Member
I have two brand new factory 2.3 TVS superchargers, coms with elbow and 2.65 pulley..... what ya see is what ya get.........
2300 firm, plus shipping............. I have paypal
photo-68.gif

engine281

Footloose
Established Member
What all will be needed to complete this bolt on. Or does this use the stock components for a 2011 500?

hotford

Established Member
They are totally interchangeable, all is needed is a vaccum T fitting as they have one less vaccum port compared to the older shelby's.
Do a search on here some of the members have already bolted them on with great results.......

hotford

Established Member
PRICE DROP!!!!2100.00 for each FIRM!!!!!!! Plus shipping,Plus Insurance.I have paypal..........

Sorry for the correction,I hit the wrong key when posting up the price.

Last edited:

hotford

Established Member
sale pending on both units: I will keep everyone undated if any of the sale fall through.

If anymore units come available I will keep everyone updated.
Thanks.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Whats the dif between this blower n the vmp tvs? Is it true the vmp tvs is ported and exepts smaller pulley?

Yes. VMP blower is modded to take a smaller pulley, and its port n polished.

Just some info. GLWS op. That's a great price for a TVS.

hotford

Established Member
And it has a warranty. Fords doesn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S3, not an "i" anything.

When is the last time anyone has seen a blower fail, roots, TVS, T/S, I haven't heard of any, ya its possible.....centi blowers yes I have had a couple of them fail.

haters dont need to comment..........

Both units have been sold!!

|Two more unit are awiting arrival, as soon as I have them in hand i will post and it's first come first sevre........

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Chris, BJ is far from a 'hater' as you so eloquently put it. He was simply pointing out what the difference was. Note that he never mentioned anything about failure.

hotford

Established Member
re

Chris, BJ is far from a 'hater' as you so eloquently put it. He was simply pointing out what the difference was. Note that he never mentioned anything about failure.

Ture........ I apologize, I just have been getting alot of PM's that were on the negative beleive it or not and some bashing me for what Im selling them at....... stating they must be take off, there not worth that and others sending me links to better deals.........geez.........

I think these are priced fairly...not getting rich, just helping fellow enthusiast that share a common interest.

Users who are viewing this thread