Florida Panhandle meets. Check back often to stay updated.

Bumblebee03

Established Member
I wanted to start a new thread for all the future events being held in the Florida Panhandle. Feel free to place an event going on in here that you want people to know about.

First off let's talk about June 30th in Panama City Beach. What time would everyone want to meet? I'm thinking mid afternoon like 4:00-5:00. Meet up and grab some food then hot up a go-kart track. Sound good?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I like this thread.. I know that there is a car show at Eastern Shore Center on the 9th at like 6pm or something in Spanish Fort, AL.. I'll be there more than likely weather permitting. Unless the P-cola guys are meeting up to run around.

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Sub'd...
And as stated in other thread, I'm down for whatever!

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lol me and the big turbo'd 98?? Yea I think I'd get owned like a piece of realestate lol.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
yea my car is slow compared to your guys'.

Who said anything about cars?

tumblr_lmuk4uJAM41qidsbp.gif

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lmfao oh please you know damn well it would take you, scott, and another atleast to keep hold me down lol..

SVTurbo 98

E85 addict
Established Member
^^^^^^^^The two cars above me need to run!!!!!!!

We could I suppose. I'll go ahead and predict a lot of tire smoke and fresh street art with that matchup. lol

Be nice to see the 98 vert out again, been a long time. :)

You're right about that...it's been a while. We need to get together one of these weekends and let me take some pics of that coupe. :thumbsup:

2001asp

Established Member
IN.........Also in work on getting a Yamaha Jet boat. Hope to have it in my drive way by Saturday. I need to swap out the Class 2 for a Class 3 Hitch on the '11 Ford Edge....

Users who are viewing this thread