10 sec 91' 408 street/strip coupe FT (re list)

gray 5.0

up and running
Established Member
i have a 92 turbo lx. precision turbo 500whp at 9psi on 87octane hah the cheap gas. same color interior as yours with black seats. only problem is its a blow through carb but gets about 18mpg around town and youd never know you were drivin a carb car its smooth. let me know if your interested ill email you pics

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
i have a 92 turbo lx. precision turbo 500whp at 9psi on 87octane hah the cheap gas. same color interior as yours with black seats. only problem is its a blow through carb but gets about 18mpg around town and youd never know you were drivin a carb car its smooth. let me know if your interested ill email you pics

PM sent, looking forward to seeing it:beer:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Well if you are ever looking for a four wheeler let me know. I have a 2009 yamaha grizzly 700 electronic power steering with low miles and hours. I am located in Utah.

totheduals

Established Member
GLWTS but your price seems a bit high. Mine has over 20,000 in new parts nevermind the cost of the car or labour.

But good luck.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
GLWTS but your price seems a bit high. Mine has over 20,000 in new parts nevermind the cost of the car or labour.

But good luck.

I see what you did there:bash:

The cost of the car, labor, and parts is over $25K in mine. It makes more power(160hp), runs faster, is street legal and yet im asking over 3K less than yours:smmon: I wasn't posting on your thread to start s**t but you are asking way to much for the set up you have and I honestly DO love the look of your interior with the roll bar. Good luck with your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread