New Speedhut DASH and pillar gauges

JAYSVT06

Established Member
I installed the 3 pillar gauges first, then took a pic and then put in the dash gauges, ill get a pic totally zoomed out of all of it togethor n post later,
i got a custom boost gauge, read 10-20psi, and calibrated the gauge. These are all white dial, black font, eurostyle with blue lighting. I just wasnt satisfied with factory green lighting, only downfall was on dash they put "SVT" on the left side instead of right.. which it still looks good. Then i threw in some chrome rings on the dash. What do you all think?
15343_582728312737_210611936_34057955_288373_n.jpg

Photo1778.jpg

Photo1782.jpg

Photo1783.jpg

Photo1793.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really like the new setup. The blue light in the dash is a great idea IMO because people have tried to find a pillar gauge setup with the factory green lighting (ie. Lunar). This solves that problem and makes the two sets look much more factory. Awesome!!

JAYSVT06

Established Member
I really like the new setup. The blue light in the dash is a great idea IMO because people have tried to find a pillar gauge setup with the factory green lighting (ie. Lunar). This solves that problem and makes the two sets look much more factory. Awesome!!

:beer::banana:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Is that a replacement for the whole stock cluster? If so, does it work with the PATS system, or did you have to reflash the computer to work with this cluster? I like the blue backlighting way better than that green on the stock one. Also, was it an option to have the tach on the left?

TRBO VNM

I agree in a sense of it being a perfect solution so all the gauges match, but the rest of the car is green.

OP, great idea with going to that solution so the gauges match. But I would have stuck with green myself so it goes with the rest of the interior. either way it looks good.

Last edited:

tnuce10

Established Member
Looks sweet, wonder if they are able to change the stock boost gauge for us with the Hilton overlay???

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I like the pillar gauges, but not a fan of the instrument cluster. Just my taste on it.

JAYSVT06

Established Member
They had a sale around christmas, all it is, is the 99-04 gt and it was like 80 bux plus shipping and whatever extra u got such as logo's, and it goes over ur factory cluster, just if u get a boost gauge u just recalibrate the stock one. its cause 5 dollars extra. but you can buy the GT ones and in the notes put "160MPH speedo, 8K tach, and boost gauge whatever boost you want. thats it. and the blue lighting is powered by a inverter switch.

but yes its a customized GT version and its a lil extra for the SVT logo, if i woudlve thought about it then i woulda got on the tach side #573 since mine was that # built that year, which woulda been a nice extra touch
and the chrome billet rings are 20 bux off of ebay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread