14th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin' Ocean City October 6-7-8-9, 2011

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
After the FEDEX Field fiasco and now American Muscle Mustang Show being rained out, I want to start early to make the 14th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin' Ocean City show the event to remember. Let's show how great a club MACA really is by planning to be in Ocean City on October 6-7-8-9, 2011.

Here is the show information: SHOW LINK

I am starting the sign-up sheet early. I will add info on MACA houses, condos, or hotels as things evolve.

I look forward to seeing you in Ocean City!!

Ben

Screen Name - Date of arrival

GT500RedStripe - 6th
blowns281 - 5th
ruarkkustomz -
BrettT 93|03 - 6th
SPRAYED DAILY - 7th
hook982 - 6th
flattrack53 - 7th
F8LBITEva - 7th
1slohawk - 6th
svtrookie - 7th
Hyperstang - 4th
LeadFoot_Cobra
04yellowcobra - 6th
volcomsurf76 - 7th
stangbager1986 - 8th
RideThePONY - Local
whipplecrusher - 7th
Evan5469 - 6th
97StangSVT - 6th
shortbus03 - 7th

MACA Hotel/Condo/Houses:

Cruise Info Coming Soon!!

Last edited:

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
I'll be down there. Already have a deposit on the condo. Planing on rolling down that Thursday evening Ben.

NickF1011

Established Member
A bit far out to commit right away, but I will try to talk to a few people about finding a place to stay and to find out if I can get a day or two off work. Anyone here got a place there with extra room?

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
If you don't mind a 1st time participant joining, put me down as well... should be able to make it down in the evening on the 7th once i get off of work.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
If you don't mind a 1st time participant joining, put me down as well... should be able to make it down in the evening on the 7th once i get off of work.

We are going to have a great time! This is a great event and will become an annual event to look forward to. Don't forget to block your calendar for the May show too!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I should be down there on the 6th. If I can slip away and make it out to one of the events I will do that, if not I will see you guys on the strip! Make sure you watch out for that red Zo6 with 700 rear wheel with street tires.

Users who are viewing this thread