14th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin' Ocean City October 6-7-8-9, 2011

flattrack53

Established Member
It had a 150 shot? I ran him twice and beat him both times. I figured it was just cammed.

Yeah. We ran him 1 time around 80th street and then he came back around 120th street and purged at us. So I figured he had to get his bottle warm. After we ran him he gave us the thumbs up.

DE07GT

Established Member
I didn't understand why he'd have a plate like that after I beat him. My car is nothing special, and I don't even consider it fast at all. He took the jump, my ET Streets didn't like the cold pavement at the bottom of first, and I still went right by him. Ran him from a roll and beat him again. I've raced a 6.0 with longtubes and HCI that was pretty much dead even, if not a little faster than me so it didn't make much sense. Maybe he didn't like Mustangs since he didn't give me a thumbs up lol. Just hung back and didn't get next to me again
Just like the car down there that says 1BADLS1... it isn't that bad haha

flattrack53

Established Member
I didn't understand why he'd have a plate like that after I beat him. My car is nothing special, and I don't even consider it fast at all. He took the jump, my ET Streets didn't like the cold pavement at the bottom of first, and I still went right by him. Ran him from a roll and beat him again. I've raced a 6.0 with longtubes and HCI that was pretty much dead even, if not a little faster than me so it didn't make much sense. Maybe he didn't like Mustangs since he didn't give me a thumbs up lol. Just hung back and didn't get next to me again
Just like the car down there that says 1BADLS1... it isn't that bad haha

I agree. To me it looked like he just had regular tires on the car. Not even drag radials. But it was almost midnight :shrug:

If you notice in the video both cars went sideways when hitting 3rd gear.

Did everyone notice, there were so many of the same plates from different states or plates that were spelled differently but meaning the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread