14th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin' Ocean City October 6-7-8-9, 2011

flattrack53

Established Member
Not arguing that point. There was some cobras on the strip that I don't think I would even take out of the garage. If you beat me on the street you get a thumbs up and "that thing moves". No whining and complaining!

See you all around.

I believe there it was a yellow gt that kept breaking down. I saw him break down twice on coastal and then I saw him turn onto the street I was staying on and break down again.

97StangSVT

Established Member
Hell from the sound of it I didn't even know you had a blower haha.

:bs: I know you heard the whine! HAHAHAHA

It sure was clean though! I didn't know stock cobras existed anymore!

Thanks man, I liked your SB, IT WAS LOUD! :coolman:

He had it modified with the gayest mod anyone could ever do.... A bra bro :dw:

HAHAHAHA, yeah I know but it keeps the Cobra from getting rock chips! I am glad I had it on when that guy stopped in the middle of the road and did a burnout. You should get a bra for your R! :idea:

97StangSVT

Established Member
Not arguing that point. There was some cobras on the strip that I don't think I would even take out of the garage. If you beat me on the street you get a thumbs up and "that thing moves". No whining and complaining!

See you all around.

I thought about leaving mine in the garage and taking the DD down. I am glad I took the Cobra because the weather was beautiful!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I believe there it was a yellow gt that kept breaking down. I saw him break down twice on coastal and then I saw him turn onto the street I was staying on and break down again.

I was cruising next to a black 03/04 and you could hear what I thought was a power steering pump going up. And it was loud, like hear it from 4 car lengths away while cruising at 40 mph loud. The driver told me that is how the ported blower sounded. I just chuckled and rolled on.

flattrack53

Established Member
I saw your vert down there. I was trying to figure out whos plate said f8lbite. Looked really clean and sounded healthy.

DE07GT

Established Member
I was cruising next to a black 03/04 and you could hear what I thought was a power steering pump going up. And it was loud, like hear it from 4 car lengths away while cruising at 40 mph loud. The driver told me that is how the ported blower sounded. I just chuckled and rolled on.

It had Billet Specialties 15x10s and skinnies on the front didn't it.. I know who that is haha. You can hear his power steering pump when you're going the opposite direction on the road. There's no way in hell I'd be able to put up with that noise non-stop. My friend has a video of me racing him, and when I'm talking to him at the beginning, all you can hear is the power steering pump.

allstock

Established Member

Were you staying up past 127th cuz thats the street I was on and saw the gt break down and turn down the next street. I want to know what that thing had. Sounded like a huge procharger or vortech on a built motor.

I don't think the GTO ever stopped racing though lol. It looked like he was racing a G8 or something a little later.
I raced a 710rwhp 3V GT the night before right past a cop and decided to stop after that. He was spinning on slicks enough that he only had me by about 1 1/2 cars after 2nd gear. Still looked like it wanted to pull the wheels off the ground when he spun.

That gto went past my place door to door with a c6 z06. It sounded sick!

If your 10.7 is your fastest E.T., and the vette was black, he would have walked you no matter what gear you were in. Car is a solid 9 second vette with plenty of traction on the street. Just an FYI for the spring cruise if you run across him again. He went 9s at 14x.

I was driving my buddys foxbody during the spring cruise and we ran that black vette. His car goes 10s and dead hooks on the street and the vette was spinning and pulling away. We talked to the owner later that night at wawa and hes a real cool guy.

I was wondering what that noise was. I could seriously hear that car coming from streets away :dw:

flattrack53

Established Member
Thanks. I did a motor build on it over the summer after the deer hit me. Had to go with a full exhaust this time.

Nice. Where you the one who hit the deer at Summit Point?

Were you staying up past 127th cuz thats the street I was on and saw the gt break down and turn down the next street. I want to know what that thing had. Sounded like a huge procharger or vortech on a built motor.

I was staying on 128th. It sounded like a procharger to me when it was running. I saw him early in the night in the bus lane around 45th street ocean side and then around 80 something on bayside. I was getting ready to walk down and help him out but he got it fired up and took off.

Last edited:

Evan5469

Established Member
I was staying on 128th. It sounded like a procharger to me when it was running. I saw him early in the night in the bus lane around 45th street ocean side and then around 80 something on bayside. I was getting ready to walk down and help him out but he got it fired up and took off.

If it's a yellow GT you're talking about with a cowl hood and slicks and skinnies, then yes it has a Procharger on it and is very fast...when it's not broken and running right :lol:.

Last edited:

allstock

Established Member

He got lucky he fired it up and took off because a cop was about to pull in behind him. The cops were ridiculous past midnight every night. I didnt dare do anything stupid after that time

flattrack53

Established Member
If it's a yellow GT you're talking about with a cowl hood and slicks and skinnies, then yes it has a Procharger on it and is very fast...when it's not broken and running right :lol:.

Is it yours? That would be the one!

He got lucky he fired it up and took off because a cop was about to pull in behind him. The cops were ridiculous past midnight every night. I didnt dare do anything stupid after that time

Yeah. The cop did pull in behind him but before he came to a complete stop he was getting back in the car and it started back up. I don't think he could of done anything to him. At that point, it was just a broken down car.

allstock

Established Member
Is it yours? That would be the one!

Yeah. The cop did pull in behind him but before he came to a complete stop he was getting back in the car and it started back up. I don't think he could of done anything to him. At that point, it was just a broken down car.

My buddy got a ticket for "Intent to make loud noise" or some BS like that. Its a ws6 with a cam and exhaust. Def not loud enough to deserve a ticket compared to other cars down there. They will look for anything down there to get you for.

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
I was hoping Shortbus would have punched it! I was sitting in the backseat in the V. I am a fellow sonic blue cobra owner! Your car looked mean.

Yea i remember talking to you, thanks alot!! I also saw the black cobra with a power steering pump i could hear from a mile away, lol he would not get on it, thing was hurt.

Also did anyone run into the turbo T/A on slicks and skinnies with a chute?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread