Selling OEM Bullitt H pipe ! #903

Status
Not open for further replies.

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
wasnt going to say anything but i feel ripped off since i got rid of my stock catted h pipe for less than $100. GLWS.

DsG Cobra 03

Established Member
wasnt going to say anything but i feel ripped off since i got rid of my stock catted h pipe for less than $100. GLWS.

Idk about regular gt h pipes all I know the bullitt ones are expensive believe me if I didn't call ford I would of let it go for practically anything lol

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
They retail at Ford for $2000 because of the converters. i just checked our parts catalog since i work at a used car dealer. 03/04 mach and cobra go for $2200 because of converters as well

ttk53

Established Member
I want what this dude is smoking, I couldn't give my cobra mid pipe away, I scraped the cats for like $90.

"Special edition" LOL What fool

Last edited:

DsG Cobra 03

Established Member
Bullitt H Pipe is a GT H pipe WOW Just WOW

actually it isnt because the way they made the bullitts sound similar to steve mcqueens fastback thats why ther expensive lol sorry to burst your bubble bro you must be smoking something if your gonna argue with what ford says also if you dont like the post dont bother commenting on it

DsG Cobra 03

Established Member
They retail at Ford for $2000 because of the converters. i just checked our parts catalog since i work at a used car dealer. 03/04 mach and cobra go for $2200 because of converters as well

thank you!! i know people just think its an h pipe but oh well idc if it doesnt sell its in the garage sitting

ttk53

Established Member
thank you!! i know people just think its an h pipe but oh well idc if it doesnt sell its in the garage sitting

He wasn't agreeing with you he was saying they all list for that much from ford!!

I'm telling you the best money you will get out of this part is take it to the scrap yard.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...according-stampede-svtp-rule-explanation.html

15. Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in The Market are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately.

If you are not interested in buying then stay out. Telling them; "LOL good luck getting that price" will not fly. And yes you can PM them however why would you?
Is it really that important to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread