FS: 2003 DSG Mach 1

EVO-lution

Established Member
up for sale is my 2003 Mach 1. havn't owned the car very long and I hate to sell but I need to catch up on bills and get myself out of debt before I can buy another car.

Car has 57,500miles on the odo. These miles will continue to go up as I drive the car to and from work(3miles or so). car doesn't have anything really spectacular done to it. All stock except for UPR O/R X, and straight pipes, Pro 5.0 SS, thats it. I have the Flows that were on it when I bought the car and will be included in the sale.

This car has been meticulously maintained by me since I bought it. I washed it about once a week and the interior was kept clean all the time. The pics show it dirty because it's been raining here in NY for about a week and it's going to rain right up to friday so i won't be cleaning it again till its nice:cuss:

NOTE: the one pic of the rear bumper is to show what happened i guess from the previous owner. I just didnt bother to get it fixed. There is also a chip in the front bumper which I bought Touch up paint and i'm going to try and have my friend fix that. There is also a small ding on the DS quarter panel fender

leftside.jpg

frontend1.jpg

engine1.jpg

dash1.jpg

clocktecno.jpg

numbersinfo.jpg

rearendpitts2.jpg

stickshift.jpg

You can PM me or email me at [email protected]. Give me call/text also at 631-747-8916. asking $13,000

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
bump for a great guy! sorry to see ya sell it bro!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
A very good price! Average car in Mach1 registry is selling for 16,000. Just bought my 04 Mach1 in DSG and was slightly more than this. Good luck and beautiful car!-Shane

SilverLSC98

Established Member
bump.

This car is CLEAN! I have driven in it numerous times and it rides great. It has been babied and well maintained--I've seen it first hand. The exhaust sounds amazing. Goodluck with the sale, it is a very good price.

Jasper302

Established Member
A very good price! Average car in Mach1 registry is up for sale for 16,000 and not selling in this market. Just bought my 04 Mach1 in DSG and was slightly more than this. Good luck and beautiful car!-Shane

Fixed

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
^^^^hahahaha that is very true jasper. thats why i priced mine accordingly. i'll still be in the negative after I sell but the way the economy is i'll never get back what i already paid for the car:shrug:

Bedtime Bump...feel free to offer up some trades. not looking for an economy car either. I'm still young and havn't hit that point in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread