Pics of completed Hellion install

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Here are a few pics of the completed install. I picked up the car yesterday after getting MLS gaskets and head studs installed. I spent about 2 hours getting it cleaned up and ended up taking 3rd place Modified Mustang at a car show today.

No more Whipple Supercharger.
DSC01438.jpg

Side view.
DSC01433.jpg

New brakes

DSC01437.jpg

DSC01439.jpg

DSC01434.jpg

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
How does that thing breath with that little intake tube going to the T/B?!?! I guess real well cuz of the numbers I've seen off those.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
looks great. Left Front tire looks a little low on air unless its the picture

SVT_4_me

Established Member
that car is absolutely sick!! but, you gotta do something about that wing... :poke: the stock 03/04 spoiler looks so much better than that thing its not even funny.

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
that car is absolutely sick!! but, you gotta do something about that wing... :poke: the stock 03/04 spoiler looks so much better than that thing its not even funny.

What, it's not big enough:shrug:

That's a STEEDA spoiler and it is functional. I had planned on running the car in the Nevada Silver State Classic. When I get the car over 150mph that spoiler really holds the rear down. The front gets kind of floaty though.:rolling:

I've looked into getting a Saleen spoiler. I will have to see how much it will cost to paint and install (matching the stripes might be a pain.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
What, it's not big enough:shrug:

That's a STEEDA spoiler and it is functional. I had planned on running the car in the Nevada Silver State Classic. When I get the car over 150mph that spoiler really holds the rear down. The front gets kind of floaty though.:rolling:

I've looked into getting a Saleen spoiler. I will have to see how much it will cost to paint and install (matching the stripes might be a pain.

ok, well if you plan to drive the car at those speeds... i take it back. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread