And some other shot's I took.
269195.jpg

269189.jpg

269187.jpg

269185.jpg

Had a good time with friends. :beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
cool! I might be heading down that way to chase the railroad. I might just have to drive the cobra so I can hang out sometime.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
What's your camera setup? Did you shoot in hand?

dpotter

Established Member
WTF no pics of my bad a$$ Marauder behind the mustangs?! J/K, I parked out of the way, head-in for a reason man....she aint ready for pics yet :(

I really wasn't too upset about selling my Cobra until we were all standing there today, then I got somewhat depressed. Now I have that itch again for something faster than even a blown MM. As I told the kids on the way to the park after we left; the sound of all your rides firing up at once would scare people! Wish we could have been there for the cruise but you know, three kids and an 80 degree day of sun in January...the park was calling!

I hope to one day have a Slowbra again (remember, even with 485 RWTQ I was the slow guy).

Thanks for the pics Kevin, looks like y'all had fun!

dpotter

Established Member
Just realized that gap is where the Mystichrome was sitting. Dude...C'mon! Guess he had to blow but we need some shots of that baby.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the pics. It was good hangin out and meetin some more guys today. Next time lets plan a cruise afterwards or something.

iflyagfour

Established Member
Yeah sorry I had to get out of there. Missed the photo op. Hope we can do this again sometime soon. Was great to meet everyone. There will be plenty of adult beverages for my blower swap party next weekend though. Thanks guys.

kingjoey

Boost is in my blood
Established Member
Nice pics Kevin :rockon:
I had a great time today, on they way there, at the gtg spot and on the way back home :D (almost an hour drive for me) well worth it thought. :banana:

Maybe next time we can have something plan earlier, so we can cruise out to a place, where we can take some good angle pictures :beer:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
cool! I might be heading down that way to chase the railroad. I might just have to drive the cobra so I can hang out sometime.
For sure Brandon. :beer:

True, thanks for the pics Kevin. :thumbsup:
No problem Trey. Maybe next time we will have something more set up for pics.
What's your camera setup? Did you shoot in hand?
Nikon D80. I just shot these in auto and it shows! Just wanted to snap a few. Nothing special.

WTF no pics of my bad a$$ Marauder behind the mustangs?! J/K, I parked out of the way, head-in for a reason man....she aint ready for pics yet :(

I really wasn't too upset about selling my Cobra until we were all standing there today, then I got somewhat depressed. Now I have that itch again for something faster than even a blown MM. As I told the kids on the way to the park after we left; the sound of all your rides firing up at once would scare people! Wish we could have been there for the cruise but you know, three kids and an 80 degree day of sun in January...the park was calling!

I hope to one day have a Slowbra again (remember, even with 485 RWTQ I was the slow guy).

Thanks for the pics Kevin, looks like y'all had fun!
Thanks David. We will get some Good pics of the Marauder when it's ready! Or if you ever buy another Cobra.

That was fun, great to meet everyone. Awesome pics man. Thanks for sharing
Good meeting you as well. :beer:

Thanks for the pics. It was good hangin out and meetin some more guys today. Next time lets plan a cruise afterwards or something.
That would be good!

damn wish i would have known about this could have had a few machs show up
Keep an eye out in the Texas forum. It was posted up there. :shrug:

Yeah sorry I had to get out of there. Missed the photo op. Hope we can do this again sometime soon. Was great to meet everyone. There will be plenty of adult beverages for my blower swap party next weekend though. Thanks guys.
Good to meet you. Sweet Mystic! :rockon:

Nice pics Kevin :rockon:
I had a great time today, on they way there, at the gtg spot and on the way back home :D (almost an hour drive for me) well worth it thought. :banana:

Maybe next time we can have something plan earlier, so we can cruise out to a place, where we can take some good angle pictures :beer:
Yeah. I may have to set one of these up with a photo spot and everything.

Nice pics, but 2-8 are back-focused/OOF. :(
I know. I was just shooting in Auto and not really getting into it like I normally do. There was not good lighting and the angles were not pleasing so I just shot a few anyway to see how they would look.

Na5ty 2V

Established Member
Some really nice rides there...i need to get a better camera becuase those pics are clear as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread