Mustang Week Wednesday Photos

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I got slack today I didnt take too many shots. I didnt go to track night, just hung around the hotel all day.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_2038.jpg

DSC_2037.jpg

DSC_2036.jpg

DSC_2035.jpg

DSC_2034.jpg

DSC_2033.jpg

DSC_2032.jpg

DSC_2031.jpg

DSC_2030.jpg

DSC_2029.jpg

DSC_2028.jpg

DSC_2027.jpg

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
siick..still yet to drive by there lol...left the track when it started raining...wanted to see the burnout contest too but idk its too wet for smoke or for any car to put any effort in

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
I didn't even go out myself. I wasn't sure about the weather and didn't want to chance it so I just hung out in the house. Hope the weathers better tomorrow

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
They continued the whole event after the rain. One New edge GT ate the wall in turn 4 on the circle track cause it was wet. Ripped the bumper off and it wouldn't restart. More autocross but nothing special. Only 8 cars participated in the burnout contest. They were ok. Wish there was more though. I hung in my car till the rain stopped then went back in. Hope that fills you in lol.

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
They continued the whole event after the rain. One New edge GT ate the wall in turn 4 on the circle track cause it was wet. Ripped the bumper off and it wouldn't restart. More autocross but nothing special. Only 8 cars participated in the burnout contest. They were ok. Wish there was more though. I hung in my car till the rain stopped then went back in. Hope that fills you in lol.

Thanks for the info, it helped me. I just feel bad for the GT

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I didn't see the wreck and I don't know if there's a vid of it. I'm sure if there is it will show up here sooner or later. The burnout contest went pretty well. A younger guy won it with his parents cheering him on, they were very proud. We will have his car along with his destroyed tires in the SVTP display at the show Fri.:beer:

chrisheltra

Established Member
I didn't see the wreck and I don't know if there's a vid of it. I'm sure if there is it will show up here sooner or later. The burnout contest went pretty well. A younger guy won it with his parents cheering him on, they were very proud. We will have his car along with his destroyed tires in the SVTP display at the show Fri.:beer:

I know you werent there last year but are you going to be a Darlington tonight?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Any vids of the GT eating it? Sucks to hear about it but might as well see it on vid if its available.

I know I didn't get one. Happened so fast, I turned around just in time to see it slide towards the wall then hit it and bounce off. Guy looked like he was in good spirits though, once he got it fired off he blew by the stands somewhat sideways. I can't believe how many people ran over to the car from the infield. I mean the guy just wrecked his car, I don't think he wanted everyone over there to remind him of what just happened. Oh well, good show though. Won't be going to drag night, don't feel like driving. Ill see you guys Friday, seems like I've been the only one with the SVTP print out on my dash with my info lol

Users who are viewing this thread