Fastlane Motorsports Pro-Street Mustang!!

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I got to ride along with Melvin on Saturday as he made a short trip around the block in his badass pro-street machine!
Gotta love those 5.4 - 4 valve engines!! :D

Tune is still being worked on/data logged and Melvin has to put a few miles on this combo before it can hit the dyno.
As good as the torque feels just cruising around, it should make a LOT of power!! :rockon:

Enjoy.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBJ0XfS_ZWk"]YouTube- Fastlane Motorsports Pro Street Stang Drive Time![/nomedia]

Ryan

txbull

Established Member
dam did i just watch this whole video of bad ass car and not one time did he get on it?

WeakSauz

Established Member
Holy crap guys, its not even broken in yet. Read the post. It hasnt even been on the dyno yet, period. Do you think he's just going to lay into it, un-tuned?

Zeekmann

Established Member
This is one of the sweetest cars I have ever seen PERIOD! What an great build. Nice work FASTLANE.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Can you post some pics? Can't watch the vid... Stupid work filter...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
dam did i just watch this whole video of bad ass car and not one time did he get on it?

Yeah, I was just thinking the very same thing after watching the whole video. :lol1: Nice Mustang, but I'd like to see what it does at WOT. :rockon:

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Pics -

x016.jpg

x136.gif

X097.gif

x147.gif

x131.gif

As stated in the first post, the car needs to be tuned and dynoed after the break-in miles are put onto it.
This post was just to showcase the car, how well it drives, and how much attention it gets.

Power should be in the 800-900rwhp range with the way it is currently pullied.

Users who are viewing this thread