Drove to Gruene, TX and brought the camera along

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Well the Wife and I didn't have the kiddos so we decided to drive to Gruene, TX to visit and go wine tasting. Hadn't taken any pics in a while...enjoy

0192.jpg

0322.jpg

0302.jpg

love this one

0432.jpg

saw this bad boy at the local diner

0372.jpg

like this shot too

068.jpg

sporting the Ray Bans

034.jpg

Water Tower by the river

0702.jpg

Wife likes this one a lot

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i miss that place. when i was in college at Texas State we would float the river at least once a week.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Cool pics. I live about 10 minutes from there. I also like going to Fredricksburg for wine tasting with my girl.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
yes sir, we had a blast, even bought a bottle of Watermelomg wine lol
i got a few other pics but these were the top ones.Fredericksburg was cool but we've been there a few times w the kids so we needed a new spot.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
thanks, i really wanna start messing with my car, it's been paid off for almost a year and i haven't done anything to it lol....life

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Nice pics...thanks for these, I lived in SA from '90 - '95 and the hill country is some of the prettiest places on earth...Gruene/Fredricksburg/Llano I used to travel on a regular basis.

Very pretty wife as well....

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. :beer:

We usually hit-up Gruene every couple of months to eat at the Gristmill restaurant and browse around the antique shops. Good times

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Great pics. Sounds like a fun trip.

Why does your car have 2 different tires on the back?

cause i got both 285/18's for $75 at a friend's shop. It's my DD and i'm not too picky about em......once i get a new DD i can sit back and park it and really mess with it, for now they will do.:rockon:

i hadn't messed with my camera in a really long time, just quick shots here and there. I printed out the 2 real good ones of my wife and framed em 8x10, tehy came out really really good. The pic of the woods and river is going to be hung in the restroom.....a place of zen lol :beer:

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
Great pics. Gotta love Texas scenery. There is a little bit of everything here. Right now is the perfect time of year to be out driving and shooting some pics.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Great pics. Gotta love Texas scenery. There is a little bit of everything here. Right now is the perfect time of year to be out driving and shooting some pics.

i agree, now is the season to break out the cameras! :rockon:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Nice pics. Did you eat at the Grismill? Good eats there.

no we went ther ebut the line was pretty long, we ate caddy corner at Mozies i believe, the burgers were good and the fries were sooo good. skinny fries! I wanted to eat at the restaurant right by the river, i remember it being a good bar-b-que place when i was younger but now its a mexican restaurant....:shrug:
was craving some brisket but the burger joint was a good replacement

Users who are viewing this thread