Lets See Your Zombie Survival Sheet

Xx_Black-out

Dilly Dilly
Established Member
Alright boys and girls, it's time to show how prepared you're going to be when the apocalypse starts.

Take this Zombie Survival Sheet and fill it out, then post it back up for everyone to see...

Zombie Survival Sheet:

ZombieSurvivalSheet.jpg

I've taken the liberty to go ahead and fill one out...:bash:

ZombieSurvivalSheet1.jpg

:rolling:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I'll be loading up all my gear in my truck and driving the the cape and grabbing a cruise ship to park offshore and watch the world fall apart.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Not off the coast of FL. I only plan on parking about 15 miles offshore.

lol, what I mean is there WILL be too many pirates. the first thought EVERYONE that lives near water (which is like 70% of people, everywhere) is grab a boat and go out to sea.

except that no one can liver forever at sea, which means resources will get scares, which means pirates. The only plausible way is to be able to defend a cruise ship, which means lots of people which means you need lots of resources so you become a pirate yourself.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329408634&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead (9781400049622): Max Brooks: Books[/ame]

buy it, read it, survive it

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I have it...I just haven't had the time to sit down and and enjoy it..

And with my cruise ship I'll mow down all smaller boats..I'm stealing a Disney cruise ship that has the ability to make fresh water.

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
^^^ lol my first idea of a stronghold was walmart too :D

Figured an island would be more fun and I could just make inland trips to walmart though

Users who are viewing this thread