2013 Gt500 Deep Impact Blue, black stripes, tinted

KsE

Established Member
Finally got my 13 gt500....cleaned and tinted

Coming from a c6 z06 and 06 viper we can all assume im not biased when it comes to any kind of brand. Or assume im stupid for now owning a mustang.I also suck at "reviewing" a car, but ill give it a quick stab.

I have alittle over 200 miles on the car. Havent launched it, powershifted it yet, but i do have some 160mph roll runs under my belt :) Car sounds SICK from the outside, it sounds like it has a bassani catback from the factory, but you CANT hear it in the interior LOL. Car pulls hard and smooth all across the RPM band, not violent, but then again this car was designed for the power. Really kinda nice not having to shift a lot, but running 3rd or 4th to redline will definitly get you thrown in jail. Can't really say how it compares to the other cars ive owned since i havent spent months driving it. I can say in stock form,stock for stock its Faster. Ford really did a AWESOME job. The car is everything I thought and then a few miles more.

Gave my buddy a ride from about 70-160mph and he owns a stock 09z06 and he was SUPER impressed with the car. Matter of fact he was in awe how it is, and he owned a twin screw 03 cobra. DECEPTIVELY fast, to some it up he said.

Going to put a hundred more or so on the odometer and we are going to race stock for stock on the old highway dyno :)

Enough blabbing, here is some crappy IPHONE pics just because im to busy driving it to take good pics.

shelbyfront.jpg

shelbytint.jpg

Shelbytintbank.jpg

shelbyrear.jpg

bull3441

Established Member
Great color combo. It's nice to see the G2 tires come standard over the garbage F1's. Recaro's?

BOD89LX

Established Member
Car looks great love the color combo. Question are the stripes flat black and can you put wax over them without messing them up?

Zeroescence

Established Member
Car looks great love the color combo. Question are the stripes flat black and can you put wax over them without messing them up?

They are flat black, but can be waxed. I wax the flat vinyl decal on my raptor with out a problem. It actually protects the decal with a thin uv layer.

KsE

Established Member
Opinions on the car? Looks great.

Havent beaten on it from a stop(havent launched it) yet or really shifted it "hard". Its a MONSTER from a roll. Had it up to 160 very easily.

Its deceptively fast. Ford really out did themselves :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread