My turbo 2v vs the world (in Mexico)

1Slw98GEETEE

Established Member
Little info on my 2v. 04 GT, MMR900 shortblock with ARP everything. Stock heads, stock PI intake, MHS stage 2 turbo cams, MHS stage 3 valvesprings, CG fabrication FF turbo headers, custom hotside and coldside, Turbonetics 76mm T series turbo with .96 a/r at 14-14.5psi. Stock TR3650, stock rear end, stock axles, stock 3.27 gears. Car made 588/626 on a Mustang dyno but ran out of fuel up top, so we turned the boost down a hair. It made 515/545 on 10-12psi which some of the races are on. Enjoy!

vs. STS-V (2v on low boost)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WENsE7Ii10&feature=g-upl

vs. LS3 C6 Corvette 480rwhp (2v on low boost)
Turbo 2v vs 08 HCI Corvette - YouTube

vs. Turbo Integra that ran 11.2x @ 124 (2v on low boost)
Turbo 2v vs Turbo Integra 1 - YouTube

Part 2 vs Integra
Turbo 2v vs Turbo Integra 2 - YouTube

vs 04 R6 (2v on low boost, blew vacuum line shifting into 4th)
Turbo 2v vs 04 R6 - YouTube

vs friends Turbo Cobalt (2v on higher boost 14-14.5psi)
Turbo 2v vs Cobalt SS/TC - YouTube

vs friends cam/78mm Turbo LS1 Trans Am M6 (2v on higher boost)
Trans Am made low 600s on a dynojet
Turbo 2v vs cam/turbo Trans Am - YouTube

And this is my personal best of the turbo setup this year at the track:
Turbo 2v quarter mile 3 - YouTube

All racing was done in Mexico.

Last edited:

1Slw98GEETEE

Established Member
That 2V is putting in some work, any pictures of the engine bay?
These are the only two I have on the computer. This was right after it was done.
2012-07-01131327.jpg

2012-07-01131343.jpg

Jroc

Established Member
Very nice!

I love seeing people take the time, and money to build a strong running 2v. They are too often over looked, but when massaged correctly they can be very potent. :beer:

Prototype007

Established Member
That's a rocking 2v for sure!

Thought the C6 and boosted LS1 was going to put some land on you, but no dice. The pilot of the Integra seem to do a good job of hitting some gears.

Definitely some great races and thanks for sharing!

p.s. I'm subscribed to your youtube now!

1Slw98GEETEE

Established Member
Very nice!

I love seeing people take the time, and money to build a strong running 2v. They are too often over looked, but when massaged correctly they can be very potent. :beer:
Thank you! That is exactly why I decided to build a 2v. Its somewhat unexpecting :)

That's a rocking 2v for sure!

Thought the C6 and boosted LS1 was going to put some land on you, but no dice. The pilot of the Integra seem to do a good job of hitting some gears.

Definitely some great races and thanks for sharing!

p.s. I'm subscribed to your youtube now!
Thanks man! The C6 and T/A races we knew were going to be super close. Too bad I wasn't on higher boost against that C6! Thanks for subscribing!

imstock2

slow 12sec c6
Established Member
When I was na I ran the blue c6 a few times.. He always managed to get me a car n half by 140ish... Now we did 40-50ish rolls.. It's safe to safe you'll edge me out when I was na.

1Slw98GEETEE

Established Member
When I was na I ran the blue c6 a few times.. He always managed to get me a car n half by 140ish... Now we did 40-50ish rolls.. It's safe to safe you'll edge me out when I was na.

Thats still when I was on lower boost. Jesus, you are everywhere! lol

rpmchi86

Established Member
Great videos man. Can u share any info on your build? I'm getting ready to do mine. I have heads and the short block already. Only difference is I'm gonna stick to my procharger. I need the rotating forged assembly and then my long block should be ready. Then I'll work on the tranny. Little by little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Slw98GEETEE

Established Member
Great videos man. Can u share any info on your build? I'm getting ready to do mine. I have heads and the short block already. Only difference is I'm gonna stick to my procharger. I need the rotating forged assembly and then my long block should be ready. Then I'll work on the tranny. Little by little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man. Nothing much really to it. I put the MMR900 shortblock (fully forged) in my car, put the heads on it and stuff. It had a Vortech on it last year, but I ditched that and went turbo. Turbo kit is all custom.

imstock2

slow 12sec c6
Established Member
Yea ikr.. I'm still debating on building a fox race car. I have to admit you have one strong running 2v.

1Slw98GEETEE

Established Member
Yea ikr.. I'm still debating on building a fox race car. I have to admit you have one strong running 2v.
LS7 swap Fox....DO IT haha. But thanks though man. Trying to keep her just as stout as next year. Seeing if I can edge near 140 traps with stock heads.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
First nice ****ing kills bro!!! The LS3 Vette and cobalt runs were THE best ones for sure. This has to be the best collection of videos I've seen almost EVER. When you raced the TA and cobalt your GT just pulled like some "back to the future" type shit by the way it just launched off lol. Once again nice vids and kills OP:D :beer:

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

1Slw98GEETEE

Established Member
First nice ****ing kills bro!!! The LS3 Vette and cobalt runs were THE best ones for sure. This has to be the best collection of videos I've seen almost EVER. When you raced the TA and cobalt your GT just pulled like some "back to the future" type shit by the way it just launched off lol. Once again nice vids and kills OP:D :beer:

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the comments dude! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread