~Mustang Week 2K13 Official Anything Goes Thread~

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Instead of having 20 different random mustang week threads of pics, videos and everything else, I thought it would be cool to have one huge thread with everything in it. I got a new Samsung s4 and picture quality is awesome so I plan on taking tons of pics and uploading them on here for all the members who cannot attend mustang week. Whatever you have post it up lets get a good thread going, pre mustang week prep, the ride down, during, everything goes.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I'll be rocking about ten thousand pictures out over the week with my Nikon D90, I'll probably have a separate thread too just because people are usually looking and PMing me for my pics but I'll post them in here too. They will also be on my blog http://jdsmotorsports.wordpress.com/

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I'll be rocking about ten thousand pictures out over the week with my Nikon D90, I'll probably have a separate thread too just because people are usually looking and PMing me for my pics but I'll post them in here too. They will also be on my blog JDSMotorsports.com | Car Show & Drag Racing Event Coverage, Automotive Blog, Nascar Commentary, Event Calendar, and Much More! From Daytona to Dirt, Cruise Night's To Carlisle, Pomona To The 1/8th Mile, We Go It Covered!

Always look fwd to your pics, ill be sure to check it out again, and the site!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Loaded up and ready to head out this evening, cant wait!

IMG_20130712_081028.jpg

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I will be taking photos each day and posting them as it goes on. A way to keep it as live as possible.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Getting ready...
sypaqepa.jpg

You can follow me on Instagram as well. I'll be posting pics daily on there. @baggedcobra

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Can't wait....sure is a nice tow rig you've got there ;)
thanks dusty, be careful coming down, maybe you get lucky with no rain?...lol

Heading out tonight can't wait to get down there
heck yea!
Getting ready...
sypaqepa.jpg

You can follow me on Instagram as well. I'll be posting pics daily on there. @baggedcobra
sexy as always, sucks you gotta drive it down esp. since the weather is looking not so good.

I8URLS1

Established Member
I have to plan to go to this next year, one of those must attend events.

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Lol, you breaking out the super duty too or you driving yours?

Nah not this year, hauling my son and the woman with all our stuff just isn't going to happen, so were driving down her new explorer and pulling one of the golf carts down so they can ride around the camp ground while im at all of the events

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I have to plan to go to this next year, one of those must attend events.
you said it perfectly

Be sure and post the carnage, when idiots show off by that famous intersection.
lol those people are nuts
Nah not this year, hauling my son and the woman with all our stuff just isn't going to happen, so were driving down her new explorer and pulling one of the golf carts down so they can ride around the camp ground while im at all of the events
well dam, what campground?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
sexy as always, sucks you gotta drive it down esp. since the weather is looking not so good.

Thanks brother. Weather is looking better. I'm watching it pretty close. I'll be leaving between noon Sunday and 6am Monday depending on weather. Really wish I could trailer it but I have nothing that will pull the car trailer. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread