**Attention** 04 Competition Orange Cobra Convertible Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
**I also posted this in Terminator Talk**

I have been collecting some informal data on the 2004 Competiton Orange Cobra convertibles.

I have located 15 of the 72 that were originally made through posts/threads on SVTP, ads on Ebay, Autotrader.com, etc.

I'm trying to start an 'informal' registry of the 04 CO Cobra verts. I spoke with MarcinJapan form SVTP and United Stangs about this and he said that he only had acounted for 2 of the CO Cobra verts before his registry went down.

If the owners would be willing to either PM me or post in this thread the current mileage, location of the car (city and state) and the last 6 digits of the VIN, I will collect this info. I will send the owners a list of the curent data that I have currently collected if they wish.

If you don't own an 04 CO Cobra vert, but you know where one is or see one 'For Sale' just send me the info I will add it to my list.

I already have some of you folks from SVTP on my list, but I don't have all of the info on your car, like the VIN, mileage or city and state.

BTW, my CO Cobra vert has 4,278 miles on it after a short cruise yesterday afternoon and I live in Lynchburg, VA.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!! :beer:
Greg

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
i seen one in key west last year. FL plates thats all i can say about that.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm guessing you've contacted SVTORANGE (anthony)? Bet he's got the only one with a 3.4 whipple on it lol.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I'm guessing you've contacted SVTORANGE (anthony)? Bet he's got the only one with a 3.4 whipple on it lol.

Yes, he PM'd this morning and it would be a safe bet that he has the only 3.4 Whipple CO Cobra vert!!

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I've seen pics of one tottaled. So unless it has been reconstructed your only looking for 70 more.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I've seen pics of one tottaled. So unless it has been reconstructed your only looking for 70 more.

Yes, I heard that one was possibly totaled. You wouldn't happen to know where I could get a link to the pics?

I also heard that 3 were stolen in Canada and were never recovered. I think that sounds a little hard to believe that out of 72 cars that 3 were stolen in Canada being that there isn't much time to enjoy a vert up there. I wouldn't think there would be very many verts in Canada, much less 3 CO Cobra verts. :shrug:

Last edited:

tj04cobra

Established Member
i watched a video of one on youtube with cams, it sounded sick. i think he is on this site i dont know. but if so, props to that car bro. :beer:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
i watched a video of one on youtube with cams, it sounded sick. i think he is on this site i dont know. but if so, props to that car bro. :beer:

Yes, that should be NateV8's car. It sounds bada** with the cams. :rockon:

I PM'd him yesterday and I'm hoping to hear from him soon.

oldmodman

Established Member
Good idea.

I belong to YellowMustangRegistry.com

There are usually enough of us to get special parking at most Mustang or general car events.

It's fun being a legal racist. Isn't that what being all about your colors about?:lol1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread