real sad..kill some1 for a cobra (Member here)

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
With a passanger I wouldve given them the car. Sorry for the loss. Sucks both were killed. Keep us updated

Sent with My Massive Johnson

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Adding to the members we have lost thread is one of the hardest things to do here.

I still can't get over this one. 23yrs old and in a senseless act.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Very sad. :nonono:

RIP

Come on Miami Gardens Police! Find these bastards and get them off the streets.

Hopefully they can get some evidence from the abandoned Nissan. These turds never keep their mouths shut either, someone knows who these guys are.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Just watched the video, and were the shooters really trying to steal the car or had they planned on just shhoting our fellow member since the beginning? Cant really tell....

kachup

Established Member
the hot-boy seen has to stop..like i said in another forum,to many cobra's are getting stolen in South Florida but killing some one for it is just taking it to another level..no car in the world is worth a life especially that young...

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Just watched the video, and were the shooters really trying to steal the car or had they planned on just shhoting our fellow member since the beginning? Cant really tell....

I was thinking the same thing...of course this is mere speculation. They had both occupants out of the car, It would feel more like a botched carjacking if they were still inside when shooting occurred.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
the hot-boy seen has to stop..like i said in another forum,to many cobra's are getting stolen in South Florida but killing some one for it is just taking it to another level..no car in the world is worth a life especially that young...

People like that will kill you for your shoes, let alone your car. People like that don't deserve to walk the earth.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
i have a fear of empty gas stations in the early mornings / late night for this very reason. my car attracts attention. some which is wanted, some which i prefer not to have.

r.i.p. i hope the shooters are found soon.

flS/R

Established Member
i hope all the coverage helps in finding those people who did it

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
That really sucks.

I sent the story and a link to this thread to Jalopnik. I'm sure they will post it which will hopefully get these assholes caught.

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
i have a fear of empty gas stations in the early mornings / late night for this very reason. my car attracts attention. some which is wanted, some which i prefer not to have.

r.i.p. i hope the shooters are found soon.

+1. or if i must go to a gas station i will go to a very very well lit one on a very main road where traffic is always present that way it is extremely unlikely something like this will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread