Help me figure out where my wife is taking my car

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I thought it would be interesting to hear you guys try to guess where and why my wife is taking my car on Sunday. She has been planning this for atleast a month and I've just played along without asking any questions. It's now only a few days away and I'm starting to get nervous. Basically all I know is she is taking my car on Sunday to somewhere in or around Baltimore. She said she will be gone most of the day. I'm completely stumped on where and what she could be doing. It's very odd because she has never drove my car before. She would refuse to no matter how much I tried to get her to drive it. Now out of the blue she is taking it for the day. The best I can come up with is it's something for me for our anniversary which is July 3rd. She used to have an 07 GT and currently has a 350Z so I'm not too concerned with her driving it plus I have it insured for a fixed value. Anyway, I'm clueless. Any guesses?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Haha I actually thought of that. While that would be cool I'd need to pull some stuff off the car first.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
She's taking your car to Chip Foose and the Overhaulin' team or maybe to Xzibit and the Pimp My Ride crew. :eek:

It will either turn out awesome or you will have 6 PS3's and a fish tank installed in your trunk.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Some things I've ruled out...

Having the car detailed - I own a PC and detail the car regularly so that would be a waste. Plus Baltimore is over an hr away. There are a lot of detailers closer than B-more.

Photoshoot - My buddy is professional photographer so if she was getting a photoshoot done she would have used him and he is not in Baltimore.

As far as parts or anything like that there is nothing I have mentioned nor want/need for the car AND its a Sunday so most places will be closed.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
She's taking it to my place bro....

Jk, odd but prolly a detail or something :pepper:

SVTPete83

Established Member
I think she is doing a photo shoot but with her and the car together. And neither will be wearing much clothing. My theory.

Users who are viewing this thread