Whats that in your ear????

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
When I was around seven, I had a ****ing ant get into my ear while I was sleeping. I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy. The ant was in there clawing and biting. Traumatized the shit out of me. I still sleep with a pillow on both sides of my head 30 years later, lol.

My mom was smart, and drowned and flushed out the ant with baby oil.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Outlaw I had that happen many years ago. I woke up during the night telling my wife there was something "walking through my head." I was in a panic. Went into the bathroom and turned on all the lights while my wife looked. Out came a little white spider no bigger than twice the size of a period on here. Needless to say it died and quickly. I can honestly say it drove me nuts where it was walking on my ear drum.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
mother of god.

Outlaw I had that happen many years ago. I woke up during the night telling my wife there was something "walking through my head." I was in a panic. Went into the bathroom and turned on all the lights while my wife looked. Out came a little white spider no bigger than twice the size of a period on here. Needless to say it died and quickly. I can honestly say it drove me nuts where it was walking on my ear drum.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! Now how would they know the spider entered her ear canal 5 days earlier. Glad she got it found at removed. Imagine if it was a female that laid eggs and the eggs sprouted with new baby spiders living deep within her ear canal. Yikes!

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow! Now how would they know the spider entered her ear canal 5 days earlier. Glad she got it found at removed. Imagine if it was a female that laid eggs and the eggs sprouted with new baby spiders living deep within her ear canal. Yikes!

Now I won't be able to sleep anymore, thanks..

Planter

Banned
i remember when I was 9 and would go to the babysitters after school that the sitters daughter had a medium sized wolf spider get in her ear. it did some damage to her ear drum and she had to have some repair surgery done. it was really scary to hear.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Gonna go raid the whole house now.

Can't imagine what other hole's these bastards can get into.

wvmystichrome

Established Member

Thanks Bob. I really did not need to think about that after what happened to me years ago.

Planter

Banned
which would you rather have? spider in your ear? or spider getting frisky with ya?

887159b7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread