Track Tonight! 09-09-09

sfadchi

Established Member
Here are the videos from tonight, I thought I'd share the excitement! The car ran it's best runs tonight. Every run was better than my previous personal best. The NOS was actually working properly tonight, unlike when it was on the dyno and last time out at the track. All runs were made without icing the intercooler!

First run hot off the streets worst run of the night, 15min sit time.
1061.jpg

Best MPH for the night!
1060.jpg

Best E/T for the night!
1041.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoG5FUGkKpY"]YouTube - GT500 Whipple 2.9L Track Night 09-09-09[/ame]

Last edited:

2kmelat

Established Member
congrads really good times there even though you are using a baby bottle lol hope to see u in the 9s

sfadchi

Established Member
congrads really good times there even though you are using a baby bottle lol hope to see u in the 9s

We are not lucky enough to have the weather down here in south florida any where close to as good as you have it up there in the north east, so I need my bottle!

Working on the 9's! I think the car could have went 10.1XX tonight, with a little more cool down and a better 60". I'll be installing the QA1's the weekend, and I have a k-member coming soon!

ukfiveo

Established Member
That is well impressive, are you using a 50 shot of Nitrous for cooling & from launch?

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
75 Shot of Nitrous arms in second gear! No juice in 1st!

When you get your suspension dialed in Chris, and can make use of that nitrous torque at launch, your 60' times should drop like a rock and send you right into the single digit zone.

Nice work, congrats!

JEREMYUPR

Established Member
Very nice... need a vid of you and Andy goin at it!!

Not even 12 hours after the track and the rumors have started! A lil' bird told me that there will be a match race against the man they call the king of GT500s. Andy Speranza! Next Wednesday at PBIR. Hope you bring your snow suit cuz its gonna be Freezin!

Jeremy

UPR Products

rdsnk46

Established Member
Not even 12 hours after the track and the rumors have started! A lil' bird told me that there will be a match race against the man they call the king of GT500s. Andy Speranza! Next Wednesday at PBIR. Hope you bring your snow suit cuz its gonna be Freezin!

Jeremy

UPR Products

I got a call about a man with dog!

Van@RevanRacing

I got a call about a man with dog!

Chris, you're a good guy but I have to put my money with Andy on this one. If and when a match does happen we'll just have to go off of actual time slips for now.

Andy still has ya. 10.3-- No Bottle. Stock rear suspension but for UCA and LCA's.

This is going to be fun to watch.:beer:

rdsnk46

Established Member
You guys should have me all beat..... I went 10.39 in the 5 o'clock sun in 98* weather. Ya'll are gonna have to do better than that! I see the car running down the track but I hear Chris's voice during the video..................who was driving?

The Bull said 150 or bust, his car is for sale now. I hope he gets it sorted out and makes his mark and see's his goal before he sells it.

Chris, you can beat on your car just as hard as anyone, so no need to not drive it yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread