NC , SC , GA , FLA people dyno day with AR ? Redux

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
As many of you know, jeffsvt initiated the AR Dyno Day down in Charleston. For various reasons it fell through & Linn asked if I could locate an alternate location for the AR D-day. She suggested I push it out a week as well. So, the date of the AR dyno day will be Feb 05, 2005

Tuning $150 / $100 extra for complete written custom tune

Also AR can sell you a Predator for $399 with 1 custom tune
9100 SCT $450 with 1 custom tune
Xcalibrator $375 with 1 customt tune
additional data cable for Xcalibrator $50

If anyone would like to purchase any of these items plus contact Amazon Racin ahead of time and they will bring them with them. You can also purchase a new pulley combo new mass air or mafextender. Whatever you need just let them know ahead of time.

The dyno shop is located in Anderson, SC at Versuch Racing and is equipped with a Dynojet Model 248.http://www.versuchracing.com/homepage1b11305_005.htm

As I listed in the original thread, the day begins promptly @08:00 running through 16:00. The reason this shop requires a deposit is that in the past it has been burned by club's scheduling an all day event for what ended up being a 3 car day. He lost business of other "locals" that were turned away. At any rate, there's a need for a deposit.

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] for those that would like to be tuned by Rick Erdman. I need to give the deposit to Versuch by Friday 28 January. So if you need to get tuned...

1. mrcobra71(Fred Gowing) 8-9
  2. RiffRaff04 (Daniel B.) 9-10
  3. fourced (Shannon) 10-11
  4. autoxstang (Chris L.) 11-12
  5. Hutch T. (Lightning) 12-1
  6. FatTony 1-2
  7. RR03COBRA (Rocky)2-3
  8. JohnK 3-4
    [*]Mike CRews 4-5
    [*]hangman412 (Scotty Wilson)5-6

Last edited:

RiffRaff04

Established Member
Hey James,
Just let me know how much I need to give you for the dyno, ill be in Simpsonville on Sat getting my sub-frames welded-on. Maybe we can meet up then.

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
RiffRaff04 said:
Hey James,
Just let me know how much I need to give you for the dyno, ill be in Simpsonville on Sat getting my sub-frames welded-on. Maybe we can meet up then.
Daniel, plan on $57.50 for the dyno time. $575 for dyno rental all day for ten cars. If less than ten cars sign up then the dyno fee would increase for all and the difference payable that Saturday.

The following expressed interest in the previous post:

Killer03Cobra
autoxstang (lives in Savannah) Chris L. &
Hutch T. (Lightning)

BigSweezey (feb would be better- Augusta,GA)
Joshua (In, but you already knew that) Charleston
?acrod (in only if more specifics?)
Mustangscotty (You know I'm in.. How many folks so far?)
?blk04cobra1 (may coordinate with others for a road trip down)
RiffRaff04 = D2 definitely in
?89lxfoxbody
Sonic03inSC Columbia “I’m in”
Wildjon before the 10th I’m in.
Johnny Random NC
?DaleM “nice to see some rides”?
FOURCED (Shannon – whipple needs tuned)
Cobraah... (without a doubt, I’m in…)
?racepartsbroinc (won’t drive car in rain…)?

For serious inquiries, send an e-mail on what you need done & make arangements for the deposit. The go/no-go date is a week from today, 28JAN05 as that is the day I turn in the deposit for the dyno.

Last edited:

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
I am a go for the Feb 5th Dyno Day but Hutch T. (Lightning) is a maybe. Sending you an Email now :beer: Chris L.

Last edited:

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
I was at PowerZone this past sat....

The owner was confused about what day it was and asked me to please have someone call him if this thing is still on for the 29th

Thanks

kilroy