NC , SC , GA , FLA people dyno day with AR ? Redux

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
kilroy said:
Shannon, that Ford "black blower" option is definately on my to-do list. We'll see if the planets align again & if they do, I'll invite you to the party. :thumbsup:

Isn't it something marvelous to see when a "stock" 03 Cobra Vert makes 613 at the tires with the A/F falling off the chart pig rich :-D Okay so it's not entirely stock... but it is just a bunch of bolt-ons :thumbsup:

I wish that I could have put down some bigger numbers... not that the ones going up on the screen were weak though. I had my goal set when I left that morning to come down that I wanted to see 650 at the wheels on race gas... but it wasn't meant to be. I at least got one of the problems fixed yesterday with the flucuating MAF... I borrowed a friends Steeda kit for a few days and that pretty much fixed it. I should have a JLT cold air kit with a 9" filter in the fenderwell in a few weeks on the car ;-)

I forsee the planets aligning around April this year... and the black supercharger option will be on it's way. Don't hesitate sending me a message saying you need some help with the blower finding it's way on the car :-D

It was a pleasure meeting you and everyone else... and thanks again to Linn and Rick for coming down to tune some cars. I appreciate your help again on "contorting" yourself to get the chip out... and everything else.

:beer:

Shannon

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Fourced...all though I never actually introduced myself, I was in the black car with the black wheels (Torrey)...nice numbers your car put down and hopefully you guys can come to Charlotte one saturday night...who knows, I may just have to try and make it up to Hickory one of these weekends?

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
FOURCED said:
I forsee the planets aligning around April this year... and the black supercharger option will be on it's way. Don't hesitate sending me a message saying you need some help with the blower finding it's way on the car :-D
highfivethumb.gif
Got a phone call today that told me the planets align 25Feb05! Gonna think on it a bit so I'll let you know if & when.

FOURCED said:
It was a pleasure meeting you and everyone else... and thanks again to Linn and Rick for coming down to tune some cars. I appreciate your help again on "contorting" yourself to get the chip out... and everything else.

:beer:

Shannon

The pleasure was all mine! I found out today that one of the UMC members present was filming for us but something went Tango Uniform with the camcorder... no footage. Wasn't a typical dyno day but I suppose with the various types of tuning challenges/configurations facing Rick there were bound to be a few hiccups so it was a typical tuning day. Always a pleasure working with Amazon Racing :thumbsup: Rick & Linn hung around until RiffRaff04's Terminator was breathing again on Monday, too. You guys rock! :rockon:

Black01Stang

Established Member
I got some video of RiffRaff's car, but that was about it. I spent too much time yappin with everybody and driving between there and Easley :) I'll upload what I have when I get to work though. Alright here's what I have Video wise.

RiffRaff's

Run 1
Run 2
Run 3

Supra pulling out.

Some pics.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

And just for the helluva it, here's the first 05 GTO i've seen.

GTO 1
GTO 2
GTO 3

Last edited:

RiffRaff04

Established Member
Black01Stang said:
I got some video of RiffRaff's car, but that was about it. I spent too much time yappin with everybody and driving between there and Easley :) I'll upload what I have when I get to work though. Alright here's what I have Video wise.

RiffRaff's

Run 1
Run 2
Run 3

Supra pulling out.

Some pics.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

And just for the helluva it, here's the first 05 GTO i've seen.

GTO 1
GTO 2
GTO 3
sweet...thanks for the videos! :beer: those are the only ones I got.

AlmostStock

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Decided to finally join the forum instead of just lurking all the time. Had a great time meeting everyone Saturday and I am looking forward to the Jackson event on the 26th. Sorry that we had to leave before the Hooters round up, but we had a long drive home.

I want to thank Rick and Linn for going above and beyond to make sure pretty much everyone got their tune and pulls. I also want to thank Mike (17 PSI) and Denis for showing us a much shorter route home and for the opportunity to check out that very nice TT C5.

Black01Stang

Established Member
RiffRaff04 said:
sweet...thanks for the videos! :beer: those are the only ones I got.

No problem man, i've got the original higher quality ones if you'd like them at some point as well. I would have liked to have gotten more video, but I had a much better time talking to everyone than watching the cars which is a bit of a change for me. Next time i'll try to do a better job though ;) Btw man, what's the scoop on your car now?

FatTony

CLEMSON! CLEMSON!
Established Member
Hey guys!! (those of you that know me), I just wanted to say thanks to Rick and Linn for everything, I managed to be #1 in one thing that day... lowest HP...LOL. BTW D2 (RiffRaff).. car sounded good in vids, Bones, Nice pics..once again! Still am undecided on whether or not i want to keep the Predator or get the XCalibrator. Oh and for you that don't know who i am... i have the lil ol black GT... with like i said... lowest HP of the day... at 248 RWHP... oh well though.. still had fun!!

RiffRaff04

Established Member
I got her back monday afternoon and shes back to her former glory. Met up w/ Rick and Linn Monday morning at Metco and they swapped my old predator w/ a new one free of charge. Tony- good to see you finally made it over here!

Black01Stang

Established Member
RiffRaff04 said:
I got her back monday afternoon and shes back to her former glory. Met up w/ Rick and Linn Monday morning at Metco and they swapped my old predator w/ a new one free of charge. Tony- good to see you finally made it over here!

Awesome deal man! I'm really glad they made good for all of you guys. I had a question about if I got a chip for my car but I never really got to talk to Rick.

Tony, I'm very impressed with your numbers bub, can't wait to see what she'll do in the 1/4!

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Bout time Tony that you came out to play!! As I told you, I love my predator! Just think, when you get that twin turbo set up, all you will have to do is just hand it over to the master ( Rick at AR) and let him work his magic! No more worries about tuning!!

Black01Stang

Established Member
FatTony said:
yeah... i finally made it over here... was alittle reluctant... i don't wanna get bit!

The guys around here are all pretty cool. I've been around for quite a while, since when I had my GT actually. Always a good source of information!

kilroy