Some new pics of my Cobra....

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
waxed the cobra monday and it hasn't moved since so i was out yesterday and took some pics. The pictures were taken using my video camera so the quality isn't the best but oh well, let me know what you think
-tony

Cobra_145.gif

Cobra_143.gif

Cobra_142.gif

Cobra_141.gif

Cobra_136.gif

Cobra_135.gif

Cobra_139.gif

Cobra_131.gif

Gauges_01.jpg

Cobra_134.gif

Chameleon

Established Member
I like the stance and black wheels, your car has a real sleeper quality about it! (at least until you open the hood and see that pulley). :thumbsup:

Looks like you're putting down some stout numbers also. :beer:

Last edited:

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Looks nice. Cant wait to see it in person. Did someone steal your front emblem, or did you take it off?

Last edited:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Looks good....dont know if i am a fan of the giant gaping hole where the emblem is supposed to be though :shrug:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
These pictures do not do it justice...it looks 50x better in person :rockon:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
actually the pony is painted black. i wanted the empty look, but it didn't look right with nothing so i got the same look i was going for by painting the pony black and it looks really nice in person
-tony

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
djtyau said:
Yes, it is. I got it in March.

Jas was great to deal with.
How is the car running, any problems? I test drove it and was going to buy it but you had a deposit on it and I wanted a little more outta the deal than you. He appears to really miss that car, and wants it back. :-D Do you still have the cut springs? Can I have them? :coolman:

djtyau

Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
How is the car running, any problems? I test drove it and was going to buy it but you had a deposit on it and I wanted a little more outta the deal than you. He appears to really miss that car, and wants it back. :-D Do you still have the cut springs? Can I have them? :coolman:

I know I talked to him and he really misses it. Not a single problem. Damn, I wish I had know I would have given them to you. Unfortunately, I threw them in the garbage. The left rear tire was getting wasted by the fender because I was bouncing all over the place.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
Hey man you got any larger shots, the car looks great.

no but i will, i took the pics on my video camera....i have friends with some badass cameras that i'll get to take some pics for me, big ones!
-tony

Users who are viewing this thread