Will you trade in your 03/04 Cobra?

• Trade in

Votes: 48 11.5%
  • Never

Votes: 371 88.5%

• Total voters

Juiced-03

Established Member
The GT500 is UGLY, inside and out. I love the engine, but it's not anything that I couldn't do to my '03.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
I'm never selling this car and I'll get a Challenger or a new C6 before I get the 07' Cobra.

FuzzyBuffalo

Established Member
LOL, You guys are not making this any easier... :p
I'm trying to decide between the 03/04 and the 07.
I'm leaning towards the 03/04 because I thought I would have my pick when the 07's came out. But it does not look that way, so far. :shrug:

ckck

Established Member
Once they are at the local ford dealer the drool factor will take over. Many will want one. :rockon:

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Wow that's good to hear that people are loyal to the 03-04. I figured the poll results would be the other way around.

I'd be more likely to buy a new Z06 before I bought a GT500, and anyone who knows me would tell you I will never own a Vette lol.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
ckck said:
I say just wait until 03/04's are having there ass handed to them by a modded 07 Gt500.

Dude that is the worst damn argument ever and you should go on b/c no body wants to hear it. You can make a damn civic faster than the 07' Cobra if you mod it right. Whats your damn point? Exactly, you dont have one. Buh-bye.

Oh and yes I do like the car. But its not gonna be as great as most people make it out to be(speed wise). At 3940lbs with no fuel or driver and about 440rwhp its nothing that special out of the box. Yes it can be made fast when modded but so can anything else.

SVT04

Established Member
If they could make it sleeker or better looking (instead of butt ugly)....(retro crap).....if they could make it lighter ...if they could make it have a better looking rear end.... if they would take the cheesey stripes and Shelby name off it .... wait ! That would make it more like a terminator....and I have one !

No chance I will trade. I will do my best to beat the first one I come across.....and the future 20 psi whipple is sure to help.....

Orange Poison

Established Member
Fock no! I saw the Convertible in person....and it's ugly

FWIW....the guy at the auto show quoted some performance figures for the GT500.

0-60 at 4.5 sec
1/4 mile at 12.7

Our Terminators do that already? :shrug:

Last edited:

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
I was thinking of waiting for the gt500 to come out when I bought my cobra, but I couldn't stand the new body style. I thought I might want to trade mine in when it came out, but the ugly styling and solid axle caused me to lose interest. If anything I'd get a new vette.

PoisonSnake

Banned
Oh HELL no. The 03 cobra is near paid off and I don't see myself having another car payment. I rather just use the extra money for mods in the 03 cobra instead.

Oh and I'll never own a 4,000lb muscle/sports car :burn:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread