FS: 2003 DSG Whipple Cobra

MikeP

Established Member
I am in the process of building a new home and starting a new project, so I thought it would be time to free up some cash. This makes my 2003 #4249 of 8394 DSG Cobras up for sale. The car, right now, has just a hair less than 14,000 original miles on it. It has been my daily driver to and from work for the past 3 years.

Here are the specifics:

VIN# 1FAFP48Y63F334533

Under the Hood/Engine Management:
- 2.3 Whipple Supercharger installed by Strictly Performance
- Diablosport Revolutions Chip (HPP Tuned)
- Billetflow Throttle body
- Diablosport MAFia
- METCO 100mm idlers (replacing all stock idler pulleys)
- 3.00 Upper Pulley
- Stock Lower
- Steeda Cold air intake
- Cooling Mod
- Gords Ford Heat Exchanger
- 160 T-Stat

Exhaust:
- Bassani Mid-length Headers
- Bassani X-pipe (no cats but have)
- Magnaflow MagnaPack GT Catback

Fuel System:
- 60 lb injectors
- KB Boost-a-pump

Drivetrain & Suspension:
- HPP built/installed Lentech 4R70W (Strip Terminator) w/fully manual transbrake valve body
- Lentech 4000 Stall Convertor
- B&M Ratchet Shifter
- Ford F350 Transcooler with stainless lines
- SFI approved flexplate
- Modified Driveshaft and new yoke
- Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframes
- QA1 rear shocks
- Strange front shocks

- HBH built 8.8 GT Live axle with the following:
- 3.73 gears
- 31 Spline Moser axles
- Ford Motorsports Diff cover
- Welded Axle tubes
- rear GT brakes with slotted and drilled rotors
- Baseline Suspensions Upper control arms
- UPR Lower control arms
- Bullitt rear springs

Interior and Exterior:
- Excellent interior
- Satin Wheels with stock tires (currently on car)
- Switches to turn on IC Pump and Fans
- Raptor Shift Light
- Defi Boost Gauge
- Pioneer DEH-P80MP Head unit w/remaining 2-year Sirius Satellite Radio subscription (has been less than 6 months)
- Pioneer TS-A6880R Speakers (Front & Rear)
- Bullitt Side Scoops

PARTS that come with car but not installed:
- AFS 17 x 10.5” AFS Satin Wheels w/BFG Drag Radials mounted
- Stock radio, speakers, and rear deck panel
- Mustang Shop Manual

The car made 510rwhp and 593rwtq on HPP’s dyno at 17-18lbs of boost last September in 95+ heat. I have the dyno charts but no sweaty t-shirt to prove this.

I am looking for SERIOUS offers at this time. My asking price is $25K or best offer since I realize most people would prefer a pristine bone stock Cobra. I am not considering trades.

The car is located in Southwest Fort Worth a couple of miles from I35W. If interested, simply e-mail me at [email protected] and I will be happy to send you pictures as soon as the weather breaks and I can clean the car. Thanks for taking the time to read this long-winded post!

Kind Regards,
Mike P. :beer:

MikeP

Established Member
Those that have been e-mailing me, "thank you all for being interested". I'm humbled by how much interest the car is attracting.

I hope to have pictures to you by tomorrow evening/night or Sunday. It's raining pretty steady here but is supposed to break sometime tomorrow afternoon followed by sunshine and warmer weather. :thumbsup:

Here are some answers to questions I have received so far:

• The title is clean. It is a one owner (me). No accident, flood, hurricane, hail, tornado, etc. damage.
  • I do have the title in hand. I am not paying off a loan. The car was paid off 6 months after purchase.
  • The wheels are 5 spoke satin. They are not the 5 spoke chrome "or" the 10th anniversary wheels.
  • I do not have the T56. It was sold last June, to help purchase the auto.
  • The age of the big mods are as follows: SRA oldest (2 years this August), then whipple (1 year this past December), lastly the auto (installed last August)

I hope this satisfies some curiosity. Again, please be patient and I will be sending the pictures soon.

Thanks,
MP

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
I guess this guy(seller) doesnt really give a crap if he sells it or not, I have received no feedback from this guy as well as no pics.

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
I offered him full asking price.. as long as it passes a compression test that I will pay for at his local dealership so far no response back..

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
price is too good to be true... something has to be up. Plus, why is a whipple car with 18 lbs of boost and alot of other mods only putting down 510rwhp?? I bet the motor is hurt!

Last edited:

MikeP

Established Member
And out come the doubting Thomas'.... :mj:

Mr Lawdog, did you not read the list of modifications? The car has an automatic. If you would have picked up on that you would have realized that's the reason for two things: LOW HORSEPOWER & HIGH TORQUE

Show me another 18# Whipple with my TQ numbers please (that has a stock lower pulley and isn't running sauce or cams)...

Sorry for the rant, but for everyone else, I have sent pictures to everyone who requested them. If I have missed anyone, I apologize - let me know who and I will send pictures tonight.

As far as the price goes I priced this car to "sell". Like I stated in the ad, I am building a house and starting a new vehicle project. Simply making room and freeing up $$$.

Thanks,
MP

Users who are viewing this thread