FS: 2003 DSG Whipple Cobra

MikeP

Established Member
For the folks looking for pictures, you should have them in the next 10 minutes or so.

To answer the several questions I've been receiving about a compression test, sure no problemo! However it will be at your expense. There is an SVT certified dealer (Nichols Ford) who is approximately 6 miles from my house. I can make the appointment and ensure the car is there at the time/date that you request. That way you can be there for the results and if all checks out to your liking, drive it home. However, you should really consider requesting a leak down test as it will tell you more.

Thanks BlueZ06. :beer: Tough crowd I guess.

Thanks guys,
MP

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
MikeP said:
For the folks looking for pictures, you should have them in the next 10 minutes or so.

To answer the several questions I've been receiving about a compression test, sure no problemo! However it will be at your expense. There is an SVT certified dealer (Nichols Ford) who is approximately 6 miles from my house. I can make the appointment and ensure the car is there at the time/date that you request. That way you can be there for the results and if all checks out to your liking, drive it home. However, you should really consider requesting a leak down test as it will tell you more.

Thanks BlueZ06. :beer: Tough crowd I guess.

Thanks guys,
MP
"Tough Crowd"?, wtf, you post up a car for sale and don't answer for a week ar so.

stangluver

Its good to be blown
Established Member
His Grace said:
"Tough Crowd"?, wtf, you post up a car for sale and don't answer for a week ar so.

dude lay off. youve been flaming this guy since he put it up. he sent me 2 emails with about 10 pics and everything needed to know about the car within 3-4 days after he advertised it.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
stangluver said:
dude lay off. youve been flaming this guy since he put it up. he sent me 2 emails with about 10 pics and everything needed to know about the car within 3-4 days after he advertised it.

I have not recieved an email with pics and I posted last week, no big deal, I was just excited to see the car as well, but I never recieved an answer. It is frustrating, such a good deal and I cant see it :mj:

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
Mike is an honest guy, he answered all my questions and told me everything about the car, by the way the car is getting a compression and leak down test on tuesday, for anyone still mad and wanting pics, I will post them when the car is sitting in my garage, Thanks again Mike

MikeP

Established Member
His Grace, I am truly sorry that I missed your e-mail(s). I've been trying to keep up with sending pictures and answering questions, however some people have been sending me PMs instead of e-mailing me at [email protected]. I guess things just kind of turned into a landslide when I posted and I lost track of who I sent things to and who I didn't. If you could, shoot me another e-mail or at least post your e-mail addy and I'll have something to you in the morning, if not tonight. I do apologize.

As for the kind words, thanks Jeremy! Just trying to make this as easy for folks as possible.

MP

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I will post them when the car is sitting in my garage, Thanks again Mike

HAHAHAHA CONGRATS--- HOPE IT IS AS GOOD AS IT SOUNDS BET IT LAUNCHES LIKE A MOTHER......

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
blowns281 said:
I will post them when the car is sitting in my garage, Thanks again Mike

:bash:

Don't take this too personally, but seeing as I'm the next one in line for this car should you not take it, I'm hoping your plane gets hijacked and flown to Outer Mongolia for about a month... :thumbsup:

PC Doc

Established Member
hitman#1 said:
:bash:

Don't take this too personally, but seeing as I'm the next one in line for this car should you not take it, I'm hoping your plane gets hijacked and flown to Outer Mongolia for about a month... :thumbsup:

That is so wrong. :lol: :beer:

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
:banana: UPDATE: it is everything he said it was and more, he is a great seller, I put 1500 miles on it and no problems, Thanks again Mike :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread