Local 03 Cobra F/S - $15,900!!!!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Posting this up, found an ad in the local paper down here in Raleigh, and yes, $15,900 OR BEST OFFER. I talked to the guy and he said hes willing to negotiate. The only con: it has 128k miles.... but pretty much all highway. He said the car is in excellent condition, no problems whatsoever. Kinda high miles for an 03 cobra, but that price is very low, and hes even willing to work on the price. Just figured i'd post this up if someone on here is interested. his phone number is (919) 218 3428

SVTCobra53

Established Member
GetBlown2k3 said:
Posting this up, found an ad in the local paper down here in Raleigh, and yes, $15,900 OR BEST OFFER. I talked to the guy and he said hes willing to negotiate. The only con: it has 128k miles.... but pretty much all highway. He said the car is in excellent condition, no problems whatsoever. Kinda high miles for an 03 cobra, but that price is very low, and hes even willing to work on the price. Just figured i'd post this up if someone on here is interested. his phone number is (919) 218 3428
Color?

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Just heard about this deal through the grapevine. Was talking with my shop and with the cost of freshening the motor and maybe replacing the blower if it needed, you still would walk away with a deal. Just don't try to resell it...

98Rsnake

Grease Monkey
Established Member
oh and btw he told me i could have it for 14k so even if it is beat up i can fix it the way i want it for the cost of a lower milage one

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
yeah i talked to him last night. are you the one thats buying it? he said someone from tennessee is buying it, a pilot for fedex or something.

Users who are viewing this thread