Local 03 Cobra F/S - $15,900!!!!

T76 Mach

Established Member
F.U. is all I got to say you lucky bastard.Let me know if you want to make a quick $3,000 on the deal today.Sight unseen.

98Rsnake

Grease Monkey
Established Member
sorry man i think ill keep it for a while. it is by no means perfect, its got a few dings and nicks in the paint but that is to be expected for the price i gave for it.

94-98 Trans Am

Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
Awesome deal bro. Post up some pics.

Agreed. Honestly highway miles that are quick like that shouldn't be worried about. Some of the best cars I've driven have had quick highway miles on them and drove like new. I bet there are some cobras with 50k miles that make more noises and have more issues than the one you bought with 128k. I bet it still has the factory clutch in it.

-Corey

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
98Rsnake said:
sorry man i think ill keep it for a while. it is by no means perfect, its got a few dings and nicks in the paint but that is to be expected for the price i gave for it.

well im glad you ended up buying it, its nice to help out another board member, especially in buying a car. Plus, the guy was extremely nice to me when I was talking to him about it, so I figured I could help him out with selling it, I just cant believe it sold within hours of me posting up though.

And btw, whoever commented about driving back and forth from Severna Park, I go to school down here in Raleigh, NC but im in SP in the summer and winter breaks, haha. sorry for the misleading info in my profile.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
congrats man! let us see this thing. i bet you got it for an even 15. worse case scenario is you put a new motor in it.......... still a great deal.

98Rsnake

Grease Monkey
Established Member
actually i only gave 14000 for it. it does run very smooth and is extremly quiet. it does have a slight miss under wot, im thinking the spark plugs are old and it probably needs a fuel filter. im going to wax it tomorrow then ill get some pics on.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
terminator for 14k! sweet deal........ at that price fug the miles. there are totalled and rebuilts that people are paying more for.

ok, ok i will give 12,500 but that is all. you do not want the hassel of that high mileage pos...... bastard

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
wow 128k miles.. i think he has the highest mileage cobra.

when i first got mine i ran into a guy with one that had 96k and this was almost a year ago.. ..he was cool as hell.. he was shocked to see mine with the original tires and told him mine had only 17k on the odometer.. peace

Juiced-03

Established Member
Don't forget that many of us bought our Cobra's in the middle of '02. It will be five years in a couple of months for us! Not that it really matters, but a lot of people mentioned 3 years in their posts.

Users who are viewing this thread