Video Compilation of my Car--10 sec passes, races

davidsk5018

Established Member
Hey guys,
Just made a little video of some of the passes I have made with my car. Just haven't posted much lately, thought I might show off some of the stuff I have done.

Most of the video was shot when I was making just about 600rwhp with a 125shot of nitrous.

Now, I have made a few changes to the car, and there is a recent dyno at the end of the video with the new numbers on it. It is still a 125 shot, though the set-up was changed a little on the nitrous to make much better numbers.

I thought I would post mods on the car. It is now capable of a 9 sec pass, or close to it, and if I have to bump up the nitrous to a 150 shot, I will. Either way 9 sec pass is my goal.

Mods
Steig ported blower
2.8 upper, 4lb lower
billetflow pullies
Intercooler reserve, larger radiator
125 wet shot nitrous w/high flow nozzle
front QA-1 coilover setup, k-member, a-arms
maximum motorsports caster/camber plates
Solid axle w/28 spline axles
Ram twin disk clutch capable of 900 ft-lbs torque
28 spline input shaft
Eiback launch kit
light weight seats
bolt in 6pt cage
MGM shifter, guages, A/f Guage
Prostars with 28" full slick
rear-seat delete
BAP, 60lb injectors

_03_Cobra_1.jpg

Hope you enjoy the video.

Click here to watch Project-Terminate

Dave

davidsk5018

Established Member
thanks guys, current numbers are 660 hp, 750 torque. In the dyno you can see the slipping clutch, but now with the Ram twin disk, there should be no slipping.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
very nice david, i still want a blower v. blower run with you!
what were your blower only numbers

joemayo

Established Member
Hmm so it looks like Wet Kits do pretty good on are cars.. Figured Dry post maf was the only way to go...
What changes did you make at the end to get those numbers

davidsk5018

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments.

I made 500/500 without nitrous.

Well, I have done coilovers, k-member, a-arms, and my power has changed from 600/580 to 660/750 by changing the tune and nozzle on the nitrous (people who tuned it before put a 200 jet in the fuel and made it run very rich and not make as much power). And I will go up to a 150 shot if I need to. You can see that a 125 wet shot does much more than a 125 shot....a 150 will make more than 25 more hp. Thats how its gonna happen. :kaboom:

Additionally, all of those runs were at a DA of 4000 or greater, and I am gonna make a trip to San Antonio and get some good air, with a great track and aim for 9s.

Last edited:

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Great video David! We are going to have to get some more video cruising around and stuff. Gotta head to work, but I'll check the video again later for the 3rd time.:burnout:

TRXboy

Established Member
Very cool vid. I loved when the music cut out on that last run on the street... "damn...those thing's are F'n moving"

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nice vid and nice times. At the end of the race with the TA did you run out of nitrous or was he just stronger up top? That was a fast ass TA.

Users who are viewing this thread