'03 Sonic Blue L, low miles, nice mods

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Well, I think the time has come to move on to another toy, so I am going to put the L up for sale. 23xxx miles.

Pics:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327994

I think the truck is absolutely gorgeous, and get compliments all the time. Mods are in my sig. Comes with stock hood, suspension, intake throtte body, midpipes. I think I have stock everything that came off the truck. I dont want to switch anything out, so I am selling it all together. Truck runs perfect, handles great with the tvs from hotchkis.

KBB is 24,000 range. I am selling for 23,500, which I think is fair. If its too much, the new owner can sell the harley grill, hood, wing(which was 600 bucks after paint), exaust, polished intake pieces, accufab tb, traction bars, etc. and make a lot of the money back.

Truck is always garage kept. Never, ever smoked in. Interior is in good condition. Tonneau is perfect, doesnt curl up like a lot of the covers, I think because its in the garage all the time.

Cons: every car has them. A few rock chips on the front bumper. The bottom of the bumper has a scrape on the passengers side. You cant really see it unless you get down low. One scratch on the passengers door. About 2 inches in lenth. One scratch on the drivers side, about 2 inches where my fat friend tried to squeeze by while wearing his gunbelt.

Tires are good. DRs in the back are about 75 %. Fronts a little more.

Mobile 1 every 2500 miles.

Dyno tuned on a safe tune 390/490. Only been to the track 2 times, 2 passes each time. I got high 12s, for a best, but I cant drive that good.

Also, comes with the predator tuner, used 1 time for the tune.
Tinted windows, saleen graphics, ford metal hitch cover, Polished locking gas cap.

Located south of Tampa, ****NEW PRICE 22,500*****

Last edited:

Fox466

Established Member
I'm really digging the looks of your truck, just wish you weren't in Florida so that I could look it over.

Floridalawdog

Established Member
DSCN1185.gif

DSCN1199.gif

DSCN1195.gif

Floridalawdog

Established Member
These pics were taken today. As you can see the truck is in great condition. Interior is like new, with the exception of the floor mats, where feet have been. Seats are perfect.

The exterior is beautiful. I tried to photo the scratches, but they didnt show on the pictures. Engine is beautiful. Drives great, sounds great, looks great, perfect stance, handles great.

All around, its an unbelievable truck.
'
Just needs a new driver.

Fox466

Established Member
Agreed, it's beautiful. I've not seen any that standout like yours here in Dallas/Ft Worth.

But, it's 1200 miles away, and the wife only ok'ed 20K on my 'hot rod' as she has termed it. I would absolutely love to have it, but won't be able to get it done for that... :(

Good luck with the sale. Hopefully it will go to a good home.

Fwiw, I threw it up on www.dfwstangs.net for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread