'03 Sonic Blue L, low miles, nice mods

Floridalawdog

Established Member
dirty_canadian said:
ill trade you my '99 cobra with 63k +$10k

or i'll give you $22k cash?

Not interested in a trade, but thanks. Ill keep your offer in mind. I am communicating with several people on pm's that want the truck for 23.5. If they all fall through i will let you know. I think 23.5 is a very fair price.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
23.5 is a very good price for at least 4K plus in mods and only 23K miles. Come on ...someone is getting a very nice set-up with this truck.

Good luck with the sale.....

Floridalawdog

Established Member
8sm said:
23.5 is a very good price for at least 4K plus in mods and only 23K miles. Come on ...someone is getting a very nice set-up with this truck.

Thanks 8sm, appreciate the bump. I had a couple people really interested, but I havent heard from them in a couple of days:shrug:

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
8sm said:

+1

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
Damn...the money is never right ...at the right time...Been wanting the SB "L" for a while....just bought a new home...the money tree has died on my end for a while!

GL man! Beautiful truck!

razor1

Established Member
Yo Shawn,

Dude hold tight on the price, took me a few weeks to sell mine, but there are people that love these trucks like we do. Put it on F150 online too, if you haven't already, thats where mine sold. Bump for the SB.

Lenny

Floridalawdog

Established Member
razor1 said:
Yo Shawn,

Dude hold tight on the price, took me a few weeks to sell mine, but there are people that love these trucks like we do. Put it on F150 online too, if you haven't already, thats where mine sold. Bump for the SB.

Lenny
Thanks Lenny, Im surprised it hasnt sold, especially with all the stock parts coming to. New owner could make a couple grand back just selling parts, off the truck if need be.

Hey, Im not a member over there, could you post my link for me? (F150)

Last edited:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
FYI again, truck comes with stock hood, grill, valve body, all intake pieces, suspension, pulley, belt, Ford bedliner, ford metal hitch cover, certificate, oil seperator, traction bars.

Even comes with a new in box model of a Lightning. Woohoo.

And the predator tuner that was used 1 time to tune the truck. Still in the box.

Low miles, great shape, runs perfect, 22,500. Its a steal.

Users who are viewing this thread