Is anyone interested in a 1995 Cobra 2-Top? 2100 Original Miles

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Since everyone on here is specifically interested in the 94-98 Cobra's I thought I would give someone on here first opportunity. This car is number 14 of the 499 1995 Cobra Converts. with the Removable Hardtop option and number 354 of the 1003 Converts. I have all of the original documentation from SVT, and all original sales and original owner documents. I am the second owner. If you are interested in a rare SN95 Cobra, the 1995 2-Top is on the short list of the rare Mustangs. This car has won MCA Gold and is 100 point correct. I paid $20K for it 4 years ago. I know that the $$$ market has not been friendly to the 94-98's recently, but, I also know that there are few of these in "new" condition with many 2-Tops having over 100K miles. If you want a nice one, this one is it.

2TopPhotoShoot085-1.gif

Thanks, Robert

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
wow clean car and cool feature

Thanks.^^^^^^^^^ This is one of the preserved examples of a Convert/Hardtop Cobra. This option was never offered before 1995, and has not been offered since through 2008, on a factory Ford assy. line Mustang. It is definitely unique.

Robert

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I'd be scared a gust of wind would blow that top over....

Great looking car!

Thanks!!^^^^^^^

It was a still day when that picture was taken. No, you would not want that hardtop sitting on its dolly in the wind. I can say that I have had it out on the driveway with a slight breeze, and it didn't blow over.

Robert

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
WOW.. AMAZING find... this car is FAAAAARRR more of a collector item than any 07 shelby will ever be..

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
I have to say man, if I were all about the 5.0s, i'd be on that in a second. I sure hope someone in this community pics that up off you. I'd hate to see it head to someone as a daily driver :bash:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
WOW.. AMAZING find... this car is FAAAAARRR more of a collector item than any 07 shelby will ever be..

This may be true^^^^^^^^^and when the 2007 and 2008 Shelby's are 13 years old, as the 95 Cobra's are now, a much more realistic picture of "collector item" will be known. But I do own two of these 2-Tops. I am keeping #167/499. It has a few more miles (9100 original).

But, like one of the other posts in this thread by someone who has been bit by the "vintage car bug", I have been bit by the 725h.p. Shelby Super Snake bug. 15 years from now, I would guess that a 725h.p. Super Snake vs. a 500h.p. GT500 "could" also be different when it comes to a "collector item". :shrug:

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Mind if I ask what it sold for?

The seller has asked me not to disclose exact prices on the two Cobra's that he bought from me, but I will say that it was not quite $20K, but well more that $15K. This price included a complete spare hardtop assy. that was from another 95 hardtop Cobra.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Last edited:

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
glad to hear your on your way! I was hoping you wouldn't get a bunch of rediculous lowballs on that beaut!

Users who are viewing this thread