Not open for further replies.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
LMAO! That is him, small world.

Does anyone know what kind of jail time or fine he might be facing?

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That's insane.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
LOL, did you know wolverine Blown by you?

I always thought that dude was white. Only thing that tops fast cars is naked chics, although cars never complain and reward you instantly with money spent!!:lol1:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
LOL, did you know wolverine Blown by you?

I always thought that dude was white. Only thing that tops fast cars is naked chics, although cars never complain and reward you instantly with money spent!!:lol1:

Just from here.. He's been a legend on here since I joined in 2003..

He posted ALOT in the Hot GF's thread.. Said he was married AND had a girlfriend. It was the wifes GF too.. Both chicks were hot cholos.

There are some pretty big discussions about him on Facebook right now lol..

Youtube Cobra Wolverine.. That car eventually made 1300 rwhp and he raced the shit out of it.

Planter

Banned
LMAO! That is him, small world.

Does anyone know what kind of jail time or fine he might be facing?

being a three time convicted felon in possession of handguns, DEA apparrel, badges, id's, bulletproof vests, and lord knows what else...he's not going to be doing any street racing or tagging pussy for a LOOOOOONG time...if ever.

I don't know if Florida has an X amount of strikes and you get life, but he has no leverage with the D.A. (i.e. first time offender status, he has no deferrals), he was impersonating law enforcement for personal gain and privilege...dude is in some serious shit. He might get a year or two knocked off if he forgoes a trial and pleads guilty....if he's lucky.

I have no idea what the maximum penalty is for each charge, but I'd guess with 3 prior felonies + the charges pending...15 years give or take, and that 80% of his term will have to be served before parole would be considered. that's just a very rough, educated guesstimate without looking up each individual charge and the penalty. Felon in possession of a firearm is an automatic 5 years, no parole, no exemptions, no plea deals, no and if's or but's about it.

Plus on top of all of this...his charges are FEDERAL charges. So once the federal system is done with him, he could then face state charges, and city/county charges but that's doubtful.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
From the hot gf thread....

Taking the wife to shoot..

image-60.jpg

image-58.jpg

image-59.jpg

Bonus!!!!!! Big greek butt..

image-61.jpg

TorchMach

Established Member
This is CRAZY!!! hahaha can't believe it. Now it makes sense, I wonder if those girls he posted were really his wive and gf or just strippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread